HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

kicked back to windows

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Aitu22

Aitu22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 09:00 AM

Everything looks great, game works fine, but i dont know why, but every 1 minute in game im kicked back to windows, so i have to click to my start panel and go back. It happens over and over. Any ideas where can be problem_

I tried open game in smaller window but i can´t because you have to open game in another aplication.

#2 Darkbolt

Darkbolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 11:27 AM

Same issue but mine says "out of memory run 64 bit version" well...... it does not give me a choice it just downloads. and i never had this issue so bad in alpha/cb1/cb2 i could play for hours before that would happen. But now im lucky if i get 5 mins of play this game as it stands for me is simply ****UNPLAYABLE**** i destroy the minimum requirements for this game i have sli vids and 8 gig of ram quad core ect ect.

The game seems to happily eat up all of my ram for texture cache and then not release it so basicly this game leaks/locks ram up and does not return it causing this issue.

#3 Aitu22

Aitu22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for answer. I have 64 bit system and game run only at 32 bit, so bassicaly i have to wait for another version for 64bit_ Or is there any patch which can fix it_

#4 Sharp79ita

Sharp79ita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationItaly - Rome

Posted November 21 2012 - 11:27 PM

Same problem, with high spec computer the game still UNPLAYABLE!!!!

ITAK

Italian Killers Clan - Hawken Mechanized Steel Division

Posted Image

#5 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostAitu22, on November 21 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

Thanks for answer. I have 64 bit system and game run only at 32 bit, so bassicaly i have to wait for another version for 64bit_ Or is there any patch which can fix it_

Upload your dxdiag info and what is your pagefile settings_

#6 Darkbolt

Darkbolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 10:29 AM

Been through the whole page file thing literally if you can think of it i have done it. There is NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO PERIOD!!! they have to fix this issue and make a 32 bit version that does not leak/lock ram like a civ. i increased my page file and this buys me ohhh about..... if i had to guess maybe another 5 mins or so.

#7 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 10:35 AM

View PostDarkbolt, on November 22 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

Been through the whole page file thing literally if you can think of it i have done it. There is NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO PERIOD!!! they have to fix this issue and make a 32 bit version that does not leak/lock ram like a civ. i increased my page file and this buys me ohhh about..... if i had to guess maybe another 5 mins or so.

Your running 32bit with 8gb of ram_ If so that is your problem....

If not with 8gb of ram you only need a 2048 static pagefile.

#8 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 10:38 AM

View PostAitu22, on November 21 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

Makes no difference. Post your dxdiag for us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users