HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Are there any plans for specific unit type maps_

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RipperT

RipperT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationEarth, last time I checked

Posted November 21 2012 - 11:03 PM

I think it would be interesting to have a Sharpshooter only map type to pit your skills against like minded pilots.

I am not advocating only that unit type map. I just thought it would be cool to have a team dm map with an impassible gorge between teams that catered to that specifc unit.

One on one maps specifc to unit duels would be cool too.

#2 sakenagi

sakenagi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 11:15 PM

the beauty of this game is it's not instant kill like COD

a sniper fight would take a while.   u take a snipe s hot,  then u run to  a spot and heal.

#3 RipperT

RipperT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationEarth, last time I checked

Posted November 22 2012 - 12:24 AM

It just seems to me that the current batch of maps are geared towards large group battles and I realize a sniper battle could take awhile, but in a team setting crossfire and tactics could limit the constant stop and repair we currently see. At the moment with the small numbers in game more than one sharpshooter on a team hanging back from control points can be a serious detriment to winning a match. As such I only dig mine out when on an unbalanced losing game to get at least a small amount of xp to level it.

The question I have is simple curiousity about the direction of map type generation the team may be planning to implement.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users