HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Some Maps I would like to see.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 11:37 AM

I enjoy the Alien/Blade Runner theme in Hawken, but I would like to see some additional styles if posssible.

Junk Yard- A map with barriers of debris from mechs and other vehicles. Mechanical claws periodically drop cars/trucks from above. Converyor belts lead to crushers/grinders, but a skilled player can use them to move quickly around the map. Some cover debris can be found on the belts.

Snow Map- A symmetrical map with two bases around the size of the down town city map. The map is on a snowy mountain. Snow is falling constantly, but doesn't affect gameplay.

Rock quarry/Cavern- A unique feature of this map would be the inclusion of a small pool of cooling liquid in the center. The pool would reduce heating by 10% and reduce overheating time by 30%, but would be exposed for multiple angles and heights. Mining equipment can be seen around the map. To orient the player different rocks(colors) are used in only certian parts of the map. Alternatively another way to orient the player would be to transition the rock quarry into a cavern. On the rock quarry side the sky is completely visible, but on the cavern side the player is completely under the dirt. Ideally this would also be a symmetrical map. Around the size of Uptown/jump pad map.

Two of the maps will hopefully be symmetrial for map balance for Objective game types(hopefully CTF in the future).

Feel free to leave your own map hopes and ideas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users