HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Friendlist (ingame), Mech Customization

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LeWhopper

LeWhopper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted November 22 2012 - 03:54 PM

Important/nice:
It would be nice if you could form "Squads, Teams, etc" with friends to connect together on servers.

People on the friendlist should be seen in different colors (only when in same team) so that you can find your friends easier on the battlefield.

Not that important/maybe nice:
Customizable decals for the mech, cockpit, weapons. Also more customization for the interior (colors, different styles, objects).

That's all for now. If i find something interesting i will add it here
|
v

#2 Akrium

Akrium

Mean Kitty

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted November 22 2012 - 04:01 PM

1) They need their match making system working properly before they want to tackle squad joining. Though tbh not sure if they are going to code that in or not.. And you can find your friends fairly easy if you look around or use the built in voice program of the game. Looking around you quite often can see their names through walls even.

2) I believe they stated they are considering this. Well.. more custom options at any rate w/ the use of MP.

#3 LeWhopper

LeWhopper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted November 22 2012 - 04:20 PM

View PostAkrium, on November 22 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

1) They need their match making system working properly before they want to tackle squad joining. Though tbh not sure if they are going to code that in or not.

Yeah i know. I just suggest that :)

View PostAkrium, on November 22 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

And you can find your friends fairly easy if you look around or use the built in voice program of the game. Looking around you quite often can see their names through walls even.

I did that with a friend today. The color indiaction would only be there so that you could find each other faster. It's easier (as an example) to look for a different color than looking around and read every name.

Edited by LeWhopper, November 22 2012 - 04:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users