HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Notice to Noobies

Announcement Community Event Exclusive Forum Game Introduction Website Patch Update

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Starting out: Tutorials (334 member(s) have cast votes)

What kind of tutorials would you like to see_{select all that apply}

1. Player based interaction (111 votes [12.92%])

Percentage of vote: 12.92%

2. Video scripted (54 votes [6.29%])

Percentage of vote: 6.29%

3. Combination Tutorial {Of the Above 2 Choices} (96 votes [11.18%])

Percentage of vote: 11.18%

4. Interactive Arena {Test my mech without penalty or pressure} (252 votes [29.34%])

Percentage of vote: 29.34%

5. Mech Specific {Video Based} (93 votes [10.83%])

Percentage of vote: 10.83%

6. Mech Specific {Player Interaction} (133 votes [15.48%])

Percentage of vote: 15.48%

7. Sink or Swim {No tutorials, Give me Battle!} (32 votes [3.73%])

Percentage of vote: 3.73%

8. Team Tutorial {Video Based} (88 votes [10.24%])

Percentage of vote: 10.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted February 05 2013 - 12:40 PM

Weapons:

At Hawken we have an excellent selection of weapons to choose from.
Pending the role you choose gives you access to the various types available to that class {Role Specific}.
Here I will attempt to summarize the current weapons to give a feel for how they are used.

Primary Weapons:

This is a simple list as to how I see the following primary weapons:

AM-SAR
  • Semi Auto, Light Damage, Medium Range
Slug Rifle
  • Slow Shot, High Damage, Medium / Long Range
SA Hawkins
  • Steady Repeating Shot, Moderate Damage / Accuracy, All Ranges {Better at Close and Medium}
Hawkins-RPR
  • Steady Repeating Shot, Moderate Damage / Accuracy, All Ranges {Better at Close and Medium}
  • More damage and Rate of Fire at cost of Accuracy than SA Hawkins
Assault Rifle
  • Rapid Fire, Average Damage / Accuracy, Relatively Accurate at All Ranges
SubMachine Cannon
  • Rapid Fire, Average Damage / Accuracy, Less Accurate but More Effective at Close to Medium Ranges, Not Recommended for Long Range
Point D Vulcan
  • Fastest Firing, Perfect for Short Range, Low Accuracy at Medium and High Ranges
EOC Repeater
  • Burst Firing, All Ranges, Small Area of Effect, Good Damage on Direct Hit and Near Miss, Can be Charged for More Damage / Shots per Burst Fired
Mini Flak Cannon
  • Steady Fire, Close Range, Good Damage on Hit, No Area of Effect
Flak Cannon
  • Slow Fire, Close Range, Excellent Damage on Hit, No Area of Effect
Heat Cannon
  • Semi Auto Firing, Accurate, Medium / Long range, Excellent Damage on Hit, Good Area of Effect, Can be Charged for More Damage
Rev-GL
  • Quick firing, Short to Medium Range, Good Damage, Shots can be Ricocheted Off Surfaces, Excellent Area of Effect, Detonates on Contact with Enemy
Seeker
  • Steady Firing, Medium / Long Range, Decent Damage, Area of Effect Damage

Secondary Weapons:

Secondary Weapons shoot slower than primaries but generally hit alot harder:

Sabot
  • Long range High damage, Slower Shot than Sabot But more Damage, No Area of Effect
KE-Sabot
  • Medium / Long Range, Faster Shot than Sabot But less Damage, No Area of Effect
Grenade Launcher
  • Medium / Long range, Excellent Damage on Hit, Good Area of Effect
TOW Rocket
  • All Ranges, Excellent Damage on Hit, Good Area of Effect, Can be Detonated For Area of Effect Damage
Hellfire Missiles
  • Medium / Long Range, Lock on Ability provides Excellent Damage on Hit, Straight Shots Good for Suppression and Close Quarters Combat, Good Splash Damage
Summary:

Choose according to your playstyle.
If you like playing an in your face kinda game a point d vulcan or EOC Repeater might be for you.
Maybe you're more conservative or prefer versatility; Choose an Assault Rifle or Submachine Cannon as your primary instead.
Try balancing Primary and Secondary weapons. One for close range and the other for long. There's nothing wrong with mixing it up.

You know the way you play, so choose accordingly.

Still Having issues_

Try a different Mech.
Make sure you have the right mech to accomodate your playing style too.

Need speed_ Take something light. Your lightweight dying prematurely_ Try something heavier.
Sniper Mechs are for support and cover fire... Why are you on the frontlines_ Hang back and take pot shots.
Remember: You can fine tune your Mech with your Skill Tree selections.

There's a mech for every playing style. For you and the sake of your team, choose the right one...

#42 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 10:41 PM

Personal Objectives or Group Objectives_

Today I'd like to make a submission on Personal/Group objectives and how they impact the game.
Sharing of experiences has saved me many a frustration and helped develop me as a player.
I hope to pass some of this on to you...

The Match: Bazaar / Siege

I was recently in a game with 4 people I knew and play well with and 2 unknowns.

Our opponents were 5 known excellent players and their 1 unknown was quite good as well.

My team played a horrible match due to lack of communication with our unknowns and their Personal vs Group agendas.

The 2 unknowns were trying to level Sharpshooters and we were on the worse side of the map. They were around Medium levels {Level 15} and couldn't hit a barn point blank while scoped.

The four of us were trying to make up for the shortfall but to no avail... We lost.

At the end of the match our unknowns did communicate with us and stated they were just there to level their mechs and have fun {which I will address after the breif points below}.

Here's how I saw how it could have turned around:
  • COMMUNICATE! They could have followed up on us in VOIP / TEXT or an appropriate action
  • Switching it up: They weren't sniping well {low kils and assists with high deaths} and they must have had other better played mechs. They should have taken the best mech for the job.
  • Personal Objectives: Personal development was getting in the way of effective teamwork.
  • Focus on Group Objectives: Capping Objectives is key in Siege

Fun:

By all means they should be playing for fun; Just not at the expense of others.
If they wanted to play solo there is DEATHMATCH.
Play what you like there and no one will care.

Playing as part of a group means focus and dedication. Most players in the team games enjoy playing their best. Winning team matches is about acting collectively and effectively as a group.
Solo players should reframe from deathmatch style when getting into the team based matches and play just as wild but with purpose.

Leveling Mechs:

Never level a mech at the cost of your teams goals. Team objectives always trump personal agendas.

If there is someone better at a specific mech/role let them do that task and take on something else you play better.
There is nothing wrong with going off class but try to be the only one on the team off class. 2-3 players focusing on leveling their mechs is a great way to lose a match.

You get more experience with a win. so focus on being the best for your team and afford the flexability of mech development when your team can help you do it.

You are just as important as any other player in the group. But remember in the interest of enjoyability and good sportsmanship: Your mech development should not rank more important than the group objectives.
Play your best and be your best mech for the team.

If you don't already know:
  • You will soon be able to transfer your extra XP from another mech to one you wish to level up.

#43 Modius

Modius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted March 05 2013 - 11:57 AM

I consider myself a newwwb, all of this is great info, there's so much depth in the gameplay I get lost in balancing stats most of the time...
Posted Image

#44 AngerVent

AngerVent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted March 06 2013 - 10:15 AM

Thanks for the info.  I would love to tryout my "Fred" on all the different classes.  Just to see how long it takes to destroy different mechs with different loadouts.

#45 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted March 22 2013 - 05:02 PM

Balance / Fairness:

Balance is a question of ability to work together.
Fairness_ This is war...

The fairness of teams again really depends on whether or not you play well with your team.

I feel a team is never stacked.
That's a cop out for people that can't get a good group together and get stomped.
You shouldn't be guilt tripped for playing with your friends or playing well together.

To my knowledge "Randoms" that get added or join your game are rated the required skill level to enter your match or they are joining their buddies. {I reflect: Who wouldn't want to play with their friends if they could_}
If they play well together you're in for a good match.
If not...Well... There are always winners and losers and there will also be another match.

Personally, I never switch to "balance the teams". I will tone the match down and slow down objectives to give them a chance until teams even out because no one deserves to be stomped due to ragequitters.
Besides the extended play also allows for map exploration and longer matches get everyone more points.

Tip:

Make some reliable friends and join in on one another and switch yourselves together on one team.
Concentrate fire power on an enemy collectively when attacking and defend a player repairing. This alone reduces downtime and respawns and keeps everyone at the frontline instead of abandoning to repair or travel back from a respawn. The more time you hold the objectives; the more points you and your team get.

Pick Up Groups:

I find PUG is more suited for team deathmatch only.
No commitment and no objective other than KILL, KILL, KILL!

It's when you put objectives in it that the problems begin with matching.
I have met excellent pilots that suck in team play. They assume it's a deathmatch and they kill and die a lot.

The dieing part is the problem.

:blink:   Think about the following:   :blink:

Each time a player dies; it's about 10 seconds before they can return to play.
Die 12 times and that's 2 minutes that your team played without you... get 3 players that die 12 times and you have given the enemy a 6 minute advantage.
That's just the respawn time alone... That doesn't include running back to the objective or catch up with your team mates.

Co-operation = Results:

It's not the level of the mech that makes the game; or even the skill of the individual pilot. It's the collective communication, co-ordination and objectives of all that will win any game.

And don't forget to USE THE MIC!
People that communicate WIN!

See you on the frontlines... :ph34r:

Edited by Spliff_Craven, March 22 2013 - 05:05 PM.

#46 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted March 23 2013 - 12:22 PM

My little piece of advice would be: If you are new and you play in DM (Death Match) mode then radar is your friend.

Good luck and have fun! :)

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#47 ChristianProgramer

ChristianProgramer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted March 31 2013 - 12:55 PM

Dude I still have the occasional guy standing next to me in the whatevers the current free trial mech ON MY TEAM just shooting at me and shooting at me ,,,
I'll quick team chat  "hey teams idiot"  and still boom boom boom  more shooting at me while I'm trying to snipe.....
Krap happens  kills will be kids  ,, haters gonna hate  .. etc...

However I will friend anyone that follows me through a round,  providing cover and taking turns watching each others back while healing
it does make for a better game ......  heck if someone's got a higher level ss than me I dont even mind being the guard to the high level sniper,,,
and providing the same cover ....but most folks dont really think strategy. They just   """leeerooooy jeeeenkins"""   it the whole game  running blindly, most of the time, into a room filed with the enemy, who is just waiting to unleash hell upon them.

Hey when you see enemy please  hit the spotted enemy button,,,,
you might actually see them faster than my handy turret friend.... who I rely on to point them out to me
that they may become sniper fodder...

Oh and one more thing GUARD your HIGH LEVEL SNIPERS FFS

Edited by ChristianProgramer, March 31 2013 - 12:57 PM.

#48 YellerBill

YellerBill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationConstructing Additional Pylons

Posted March 31 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostChristianProgramer, on March 31 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

Dude I still have the occasional guy standing next to me in the whatevers the current free trial mech ON MY TEAM just shooting at me and shooting at me ,,,
I'll quick team chat  "hey teams idiot"  and still boom boom boom  more shooting at me while I'm trying to snipe.....
Krap happens  kills will be kids  ,, haters gonna hate  .. etc...

However I will friend anyone that follows me through a round,  providing cover and taking turns watching each others back while healing
it does make for a better game ......  heck if someone's got a higher level ss than me I dont even mind being the guard to the high level sniper,,,
and providing the same cover ....but most folks dont really think strategy. They just   """leeerooooy jeeeenkins"""   it the whole game  running blindly, most of the time, into a room filed with the enemy, who is just waiting to unleash hell upon them.

Hey when you see enemy please  hit the spotted enemy button,,,,
you might actually see them faster than my handy turret friend.... who I rely on to point them out to me
that they may become sniper fodder...

Oh and one more thing GUARD your HIGH LEVEL SNIPERS FFS

A lot of these new players seem to come from CoD where running head on into enemies is a perfectly acceptable strategy :P

I was not dead... I was only sleeping.

#49 ChristianProgramer

ChristianProgramer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted April 11 2013 - 07:14 PM

Hmm interesting post  I like

Play Your Role: You need to play your best to enjoy any game. Don't be a player you're not. Going with a class you aren't familiar with is only gonna aggrivate you and your team. If you die quickly or often evaluate your position in the game. Hang back and take pot shots or come around the mountain and blindside the enemy.

I wish more people would read that

I would add play as a team member   dont go all Leerrrroooyyy Jenkins on every spawn..... support your high level snipers
accompany your teams heavier mechs, if you have a fast mid scale mech with some firepower.. light mechs again dont go a-fishing alone just to get squished easily .. find a buddy to support and who will support you....

theres nothing like three mid level mechs with three skilled pilots running aound in a pack watching each others back. The team kill count climbs quickly then   ..  

hell three fast light mechs will easily confuse and crush  anything if they have been fighting together for some time and know how to support each other well--- that would actually be fun   I'm looking forward to being in that scenario...

Edited by ChristianProgramer, April 11 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#50 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted May 07 2013 - 06:00 PM

Support Items:

Blockade:

Posted Image

This is a very useful implement to your arsenal. Drop it to advance on, evade or trap your enemies.

Advancing: Place Blockade in front of a high fire path to allow your forces to advance on an objective.

I once had a match that had all 6 enemies defending the AA. We were having problems taking it. My team and I communicated and executed the following plan to take the AA.
I took my Technician on a slight detour, traversed the passage under the AA and popped up on our side dropped my Blockade, Activated my Special Ability and started immediately repairing it as it was under heavy fire. I took heavy damage before the blockade deployed but it worked! My team was ready and charged hard up the path I had cleared. The opposing team was so startled by the bold move they couldn't recover... We won the match.

Trapping the Enemy: Place a Blockade to prevent enemy retreat or receiving support.

The enemy was in a stronghold under the AA. In a bold move I rushed in while the enemy was repairing underneath. I jump jetted up top before I was a target. Instantly they stopped repairing and were looking for me. I called for support and my comrades came in full force. Placement was critical... I dropped down behind on their most likely route of escape. Shot them all from behind with a spritz of redox and dropped the blockade. Special Ability active I repaired that blockade with all I had as my team rushed in and peppered them from the other side. The Blockade only lasts 8 seconds. And 8 intense seconds later my Blockade expired leaving behind it a graveyard of smouldering wrecks. All of the enemy team was extinguished. The Psyche out from this move allowed us a comeback from a deficit of over 2500 base armor points.
We destroyed their spirit and won the match.

Evasion: Drop the Blockade to escape the enemy chasing you down.

I find while being chased down if I can stop for a brief moment slightly look up in the direction I am travelling and eject my shield dash/walk beyond it and it will effectively cover my escape. I've done it a ton of times.

Shield:

Posted Image

Strategic placement can wreak havoc on enemies. Place it on a buddy or around teammates repairing. It'll keep them alive and keep them close to the battlefront.  Any mech can walk in to make an easy kill, so remember to defend them inside of the sphere.

Take advantage: Some enemies will foolishly deploy a shield to evade incoming fire. Commit to the challenge! get inside their shield and attack them first. Shields stop all incoming damage be it friend or foe. They would have to get in to hurt you but by then it's usually futile. Kill them and thank them with a taunt.

Repair Charge:

Posted Image

Excellent for a repair in a hot zone and you can't afford a shutdown repair. Heal on the run!
Leave it for a buddy on your side of the AA.

Hologram:

Posted Image

The ultimate decoy. Useful when paired off with a turret in an unexpected place. While the enemy is attacking your decoy, hit him from the other side in a pincer attack.

Portable Scanner:

Posted Image

Only works in Line of Sight. Does not penetrate walls, floors or tunnels. Place them in corners or at the base of a wall, hide them in open areas or on a ledge and give your team a strategic advantage.

Radar Scrambler:

Posted Image

Excellent for chaos! have teammates spread them out for minimal over lapping coverage. Place them on things or in niches so they aren't easily spotted.

#51 dchsknight

dchsknight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 26 2013 - 09:18 AM

Where are the Skill trees_ is this the same as tuning_ I am level 8 or 9 and I have no idea what the skill trees are.

I am confused on the tuning aspect. It seems that tuning does not really add much benefit, Save for speed. I did notice a huge difference dumping my points into HYdralyics on my reaper.

#52 Coboxite

Coboxite

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted September 26 2013 - 09:26 AM

View Postdchsknight, on September 26 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

Where are the Skill trees_ is this the same as tuning_ I am level 8 or 9 and I have no idea what the skill trees are.

I am confused on the tuning aspect. It seems that tuning does not really add much benefit, Save for speed. I did notice a huge difference dumping my points into HYdralyics on my reaper.
Skill trees were part of the game pre-ascension update. Don't worry about them now, tuning took over and the trees have been cut from the game.

#53 dchsknight

dchsknight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 26 2013 - 10:36 AM

Thanks that does make more sense!

#54 DarknessShinobi

DarknessShinobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Locationin your basement

Posted September 26 2013 - 01:21 PM

terrific!
Hope to see' ya around!

#55 DarknessShinobi

DarknessShinobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Locationin your basement

Posted September 27 2013 - 01:21 PM

um
Hope to see' ya around!

#56 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted September 27 2013 - 10:03 PM

Due to the magnitude of the Ascension patch there will be more advice to follow.
I am currently compiling data to deliver more tips and tricks...

Stay tuned for future updates!

#57 USMC_Karl

USMC_Karl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSeoul, South Korea

Posted September 30 2013 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for all the info here, it's pretty helpful.  I'm still feeling my way around the game, but if anyone sees me online and feels generous with the advice I'd love it!

#58 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted November 10 2013 - 08:17 PM

Co-Op

I really like the co-op mode. So here's some tips and tricks to improve your game:

General info:

Get a group together before getting a co-op match. This is important as you need to be able to work well with and rely on your teammates to respawn you should you die mid round. This will give you the best chance of success.

Choose your mechs wisely:
This is important as you should have a balance of firepower with mobility. Each player should choose their best mech if possible but try to avoid doubles of mechs.
Versatility is key.
You can have 2 or more of the A/B/C class mechs in your party but but not of the same type{1 Rocketeer and a Vanguard not 2 Vanguards}.
Never be afraid to experiment with this though! Mix it up till you find a combo that works for your group.

Choose Loadouts for Co-Op:
Personally I have a different load for each map type. Co-op is no different. I switch my tuning points to accommodate co-op. Let me explain:
In co-op there are "buy ins".
When you kill an enemy they drop energy.
The energy collected can turn into mech improvements by pressing the following numbers:

4 Increased Damage
5 Increased Armour
6 Increased Heatsinks

Point to ponder: Why use tuning points in your garage for heatsinks If you can buy them with energy collected in game_ That frees up to 10 tuning points for something else like Suspensions, Generator or Boost Thrusters to name a few.
Get VOIP!
Communication is key {I never can stress this enough}. If Hawken VOIP is not working use a 3rd party VOIP like TeamSpeak, Ventrillo or Mumble.

Know the map:
If you don't know where to go you'll die lots... You need to know choke points, escape routes and shortcuts. Study the map and learn it's secrets!

Pick a quarterback:
This is the "captain" of the team. Their job is to co-ordinate the play.
When the round begins he should look at his radar and tell the team where to "set up shop".
Each wave the enemy portals change location{use the minimap to see where they are}, he should read where the biggest concentration is so your group can concentrate fire in the portal's direction. This way the most enemies can be taken down in the least amount of time.

Select a rally point:
I call it going  "back to base". after the battle has ended your team should re-group at a point the group agrees to. If you need a "mobile point" call on your

Do your job:
Remember when you selected your mech That was the perfect time to discuss what you were going to do with it. Rocketeers are perfect for quick take down the various drones while leaving the rest of the team to focus on the full sized light A, B & C class mechs that spawn.
Some Ideas:
Infiltrators and Predators are perfect for respawning dead teammates
Scouts, Berserkers and Raiders for collecting energy and hit and run tactics
Bruisers for general all round roles
Any Heavy is suited for medium/long range attacking

Boss Waves

There are boss waves at 5,10,15,20, & 25.

Take out the "lesser mechs" first and leave the bosses for last when you and your team can focus fire them. Keep your team alive and hit him from all angles.

The Bosses:

Level 5 Assault

Generally annoying and relentless.

Level 10 Reaper

Watch out for the ripper and powershot.

Level 15 Brawler

Shoots quickily and packs a punch

Level 20 Twin Assaults

Double trouble. After dealing with the drones try to pick one off first and then finish the remaining one. But remember damage is damage. If you only see one hit him. In response he'll probably chase you leaving the rest of the team to focus fire the other one.

Level 25 Twin Reapers and a Rocketeer

Same Beefed up Reaper as in level 10 but now there's 2 of them. The rocketeer is the one to avoid till last. It shoots ridiculously fast and a 1v1 is almost always fatal. Don't be alone with him if you can avoid it.

Boss Tips:

All Bosses deploy turrets around the map. Make disposing of them a priority. They block off escape routes and steadily weaken you if ignored. and the boss will keep dropping them all over the place.

Co-Op General tips:

If you can't get a kill do as much damage as you can to as many targets as possible

Line of Sight. Stay out of teammates LOS! Each time one of his shots hits you, it could have damaged a drone or enemy mech. Don't waste his shots! Everyone of them counts! I can't emphasise that one enough...

Don't be an energy hog. Any energy is evenly distributed throughout the team. How you spend yours is up to you...

Use enemy bombers and emp drones explosions to weaken or eliminate enemies. Simply destroying them around other enemy mechs can destroy or eliminate enemies saving your guns from overheating and as an added bonus: less enemies = less damage to your team!

Deployables:

Turrets. They tear up the enemies quickly and enemies tend to target them first. spread them out and focus them at choke points for extra firepower.

Shields give a tad more coverage so drop them on a C Class in turret mode or a repairing buddy.
NOTE: Shields do not protect against Bombers or EMP drones. They pass through the shields before they detonate!

Internals:

Ones I Recommend for co-op:  

Power Surger
Failsafe
Evasive Device
Extractor
Deflectors

I would have recommended the armour fusor but it doesn`t work on this challenge.

Here's a Post with a video of my little group beating the last bit of co-op. It clearly demonstrates knowledge and teamwork:

View Postdriedjello, on November 04 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

With my fine team of PigCowDestroyer, Interrobang87 and last but not least Spliff_Craven

Here are the last five waves, they are in high-def so you will have to click the little gear and change the video quality to 1080:

Hope these tips prove helpful! Stay tuned for more!

Edited by Spliff_Craven, November 11 2013 - 09:36 PM.

#59 GypsyDangerNZ

GypsyDangerNZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Location"Hunting Kaiju's in Wardrobe's"

Posted November 10 2013 - 09:03 PM

awesome post for New & Oldies like me I have been around for awhile and try to do my best but Oceanic ping on USA Servers is a Huge killer for me, but I keep on keeping on and thanks Spliff for the advice you posted great work keep it coming thats what keeps me playing this game love it and the community helpfulness

Cheers
Shogun60, GrumpyNZ, KaijuJaeger & Me :)

Edited by GypsyDangerNZ, November 10 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Posted Image

If You are interested in joining a well organised clan check out TAW at

taw.net

#60 [HWK]Hoogs

[HWK]Hoogs

Junior Engineer

• Adhesive Games
  • 177 posts

Posted November 13 2013 - 10:30 AM

Great Co-Op tips Spliff_Craven!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, Community, Event, Exclusive, Forum, Game, Introduction, Website, Patch, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users