HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Feedback - Mostly UI

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pet_r

Pet_r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 09:38 AM

Just wanted to leave some feedback, mostly UI stuff that catched my eye.

Kill assists
I think you should get kill assist points whenever someone kills a enemy you have dameged even after you die. (both while dead and after respawned)

Turret placement
Deploying turret with the missile mech doesn't feel responsive. No sound or visual effect after pressing the button, suddenly you just have a turret by your feet.

Hit indicator
I'm not feeling it, after a couple of minutes I realize that it is the yellow circle arround the center crosshair. Should be more visable and give more of an impact. So that you actually know and feel that you are hitting your oponent. Now its mostly chaos, both whats happening in game and the ui.

Reload timing
For instance, the TOW missile. I understand when a weapon is getting overheated but I have a hard time understanding when I can fire again, leading to me sitting just mashing right mouse button.
Is there a UI indication on this_ then I didn't see it.

Reverse speed
Shouldn't the speedometer to the right go to negative speed when going backwards_

Menu UI
- Chat window is placed on top of the EOR box.
- Resize area box in chat windowis underneath the send button.
- Why can I click on "lobby" button in pre game lobby and "staging" while setting up the mech. Guess there  will be more optiuons but for now its just buttons not doing anything.
- Apply button is quite hidden in settings menu, placed above settings and white.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users