HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Well done!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 [BV]TinCan

[BV]TinCan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted November 25 2012 - 03:22 PM

So many threads about "Get your fuzzy bunny together", meh the scout, "still room for improvement".

Time to explicitely say "well done" for some parts:

1. The End screen - You worked on the optics and they are much more cineastic now! I like :)!

2. The overall optics have improved: The Garage looks way cooler now, and so do the mechs.
I think you even polished the textures in the game maps.
However, good work on the looks!

3. Sound is bigger is better: great work on the effects as well as the atmo! The garage has a nice touch to it, and the weapon and other game sounds push the right buttons on the player. Point D Vulcan - just mean :P!

4. The startup sequence (of your mech) in the beginning of siege gets better and better!

As you might realize this is mainly about video/audio, that's because I'm really quite busy atm and couldn't be on the battlefield as much as I'd liked too.
When I come around to play a little more, I am sure I'll find some stuff a little more related to playing the game that I can find some words of approval for.

Let's make this thread about what you really like so far.
Not only this will give feedback on things that shouldn't loose focus, but also that way Devs will have a thread to relax a little in between and swell in pride - which in return will make them work better and harder, cause they can remember for whom they are doing it for:
a great community that does not only consist of spoiled brats and winy toddlers ;)!
Win Win :D

Edited by [BV]TinCan, November 25 2012 - 03:23 PM.

Posted Image

“Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects.”
― Roger Zelany

"Where is the HRRRRRNNNN ship_"

― ShavenSatan

#2 Makina

Makina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted November 25 2012 - 03:30 PM

gotta admit sounds and visuals improved a lot, im really impressed, and the new look of the mechs are awesome, much more variation of game style with the mech selection too. seriously guys well done so far! especially the audio for me, hearing a tow rocket miss by a hair on one of my headphone speakers makes me jump lol

keep up the good work

Edited by Makina, November 25 2012 - 03:31 PM.

Alienware Aurora R4 : Intel I7-3820 4 core 3.6 - OC 4.1 // 8 GB rams (Soon 16 GB) // 2 GB AMD Radeon HD 7870 // Basic 7.1 Sound Card // 17' & 50' 1080p Screens // Oculus Rift equipped .

All system green...Ready for action.

#3 Necro

Necro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 03:32 PM

Love the mini-flak, Great weapon to me. I'm a rapid fire person.

Also whoever made the sound for the Vulcan +1, that thing scares the fuzzy bunny outta me.

The changes to Bazzar (Sahaha) Are really amazing on terms of the flow of the map.(although some maps are still sticky the flow is great.)

The direction you guys want to take with progression (Saunders post) and that the internals and optimization number as of right now are just for testing and will get bigger.

Thanks for adding more graphic options! That's key for desired play from players.

New new A class chassis I'm in love with, reminds me of a frog when there repairing.

Can't wait to see what you all have in store for OB

Edited by Necro, November 25 2012 - 03:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users