HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Behind The Scenes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iiDeadSeriousii

iiDeadSeriousii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 12:50 PM

I know you guys are extremely busy, especially with E3 around the corner, but any chance in considering doing some Behind the Scenes or Developer Commentary sort of stuff on a biweekly basis if that's not asking too much_ I'm really interested to see where you guys are currently at with the project and what sort of challenges or unique ideas you guys are getting during the design process.

#2 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 01:34 PM

iiDeadSeriousii said:

I know you guys are extremely busy, especially with E3 around the corner, but any chance in considering doing some Behind the Scenes or Developer Commentary sort of stuff on a biweekly basis if that's not asking too much_ I'm really interested to see where you guys are currently at with the project and what sort of challenges or unique ideas you guys are getting during the design process.

Rather than doing it themselves, I'm sure there are some film production interns starving for documentary material.

Or better yet, a quick Podcast every now and then like Bethesda and Bungie would do just fine.

#3 Ashfire908

Ashfire908

The First Ninja

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted May 24 2011 - 01:48 PM

Provi said:

Or better yet, a quick Podcast every now and then like Bethesda and Bungie would do just fine.
By now and then I assume you mean like three times a year (in the case of Bungie). :lol:
Developer of ScrimBot and the canceled Hawken leaderboards
Come join the Hawken IRC Channel and chat about Hawken: #hawkenscrim on irc.quakenet.net
Yes, I am a wizard - There is no cupcake conspiracy
[03:18:55 pm] <-- ^-^ (webchat@[ip removed]) has quit (Quit: Later All! Also pls ban Kindos7)

#4 JackDandy

JackDandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationHaifa, Israel

Posted May 24 2011 - 03:56 PM

Remember they're a small team, man!

#5 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 05:49 PM

Ashfire908 said:

Provi said:

By now and then I assume you mean like three times a year (in the case of Bungie). :lol:

Yeah, guess I meant 'doing Podcasts' like they do rather than the frequency they do it at. :D

#6 lavalamp1138

lavalamp1138

Squadron Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 06:02 PM

Sounds like a really cool idea! :D  I thought 2 Player Productions did a very nice job on their Minecraft documentary. It really captured the feel of Mojang's working environment, as well as the spirit and personality of the developers behind the game. I'm not sure just how expensive those cool cats are, but perhaps they could work their magic over at Adhesive Games. In general, anything that brings the voice of the developers to the ears of the fans would be fantastic! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users