HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken, the coolest thing i have ever seen.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Snub_Barracuda

Snub_Barracuda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted May 27 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say how much i like what i've seen of the game so far, how great the game looks and how long i've been wanting a mech shooter that was up to date visually, and well... a great game also. Also, it's a shock that such a tiny indie team is looking to be the first this generation to make such a game.

From the videos i've seen, the visuals look amazing and the combat and controls look excellent, and perfectly fitting to a 1st person mech shooter. I can't wait to try it hands on. The gameplay looks fast and exciting, with the smooth fluent control that so many FPS games can't seem to nail, which i think CoD has, which is the reason i like (some of) the series. Smooth polished gameplay in a first person shooter, plus mechs, missiles and awesome visuals = win.

I think, if you guys team up with Valve, the sky is the limit. You can get the game out there easily with low cost through Steam and add content over time, like they do, giving yourselves time to perfect the game.

Anyways guys, good luck with E3.
Can't wait to see what you guys have for the show. Maybe you talk to the guys at GTTV also, they have been giving you guys alot of love over there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users