HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Intermittent Sound In Matches

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dancinbojangles

dancinbojangles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted November 28 2012 - 12:06 AM

Issue: During play, but not in the Garage, sound cuts in and out with an audible pop, eventually turning off completely. Audio played by background programs comes through with no issue, indicating a problem with the game itself.

Reproduction: Issue occurs with increasing frequency during play, with restarting solving the issue for a time. However, all instances of the program thus far experience it, with a maximum of approximately a half hour before the issue occurs.

Severity: 4. Negatively affects satisfaction, (especially missing out on that awesome Vulcan sound), but most aspects of play are unaffected.

Notes: I usually have the master volume turned down slightly from its default setting, though returning it to default does not seem to affect incidence. Others have posted this issue, but have not followed the stated format for a bug report. Hope nobody minds.

System Specs: Intel Core i5 2500K on Z77 Chipset, nVidia GTX660, 8GB RAM, HT Omega Striker 7.1 PCI sound card.

Edited by dancinbojangles, November 28 2012 - 02:25 AM.

#2 Hectic

Hectic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted December 03 2012 - 04:11 PM

Same here.

Issue: Same as above.

Reproduction: Didn't play the game long enough to comment.

Severity: 4. After a time, it becomes unbearable.

System Specs: Intel Core i5 @3.47 GHz, nVidia 560Ti, 8GB RAM, Intel integrated HD audio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users