HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Showing alive and death on scoreboard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leejin

Leejin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted December 01 2012 - 03:21 AM

Whenever I see the scoreboard, I see white names. And every time I see it, I wish if I could figure out who just died and is waiting for respawn button to be available.

This will be useful especially in Siege - I can find out whether my team is there or not.
(but it would not be appropriate to show enemy's info. Only alli's info should be shown)

by making dead and waiting people's name grey, their alives and deaths can easily be shown

Edited by Leejin, December 01 2012 - 03:53 AM.

In memory of MetalRage

#2 Deu

Deu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationWhite Base

Posted December 01 2012 - 03:46 AM

I would understand being able to tell who on your team is still alive but knowing the enemy teams potential numbers when you enter a fight sounds unfair. The only time I ever die is because I over extend into messes because I don't know the numbers until they gain up on me and I'm down.

Posted Image

#3 Leejin

Leejin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted December 01 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostDeu, on December 01 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

I would understand being able to tell who on your team is still alive but knowing the enemy teams potential numbers when you enter a fight sounds unfair. The only time I ever die is because I over extend into messes because I don't know the numbers until they gain up on me and I'm down.
I believe your idea is better. I'll edit.
In memory of MetalRage

#4 Deu

Deu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationWhite Base

Posted December 01 2012 - 03:58 AM

It would be nice to just hit Tab for a half second just to count how many are coloured red on my team out of convenience of who exactly is up or not at that moment. Sometimes my map and team positioning awareness is a little lax and I'm not always reading who dies in the HUD chat.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users