HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

A Trading System!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Flirx

Flirx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted December 02 2012 - 02:43 PM

I was thinking that we could trade mechs, weapons and parts. Just think a place we could go and trade what we don't want or just can't use for something that we want or can use. That would keep the game going even more. I was thinking something like Team Fortress 2 a dedicated map for trading. I know for a fact that this would help the game be even cooler.
ЖFLIRXЖ

#2 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted December 02 2012 - 02:52 PM

Open to abuse and scamming.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#3 Deu

Deu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationWhite Base

Posted December 02 2012 - 02:53 PM

I doubt there will be anything to trade that someone can't obtain themselves easily. Maybe after a few years if devs haven't destroyed the game there might be rare cosmetics that were retired to trade but then really what's the point anyway_

Edited by Deu, December 02 2012 - 02:54 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Flirx

Flirx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted December 03 2012 - 06:44 AM

Ok you don't seem to be getting it. Rare weapons and cosmedics that you can't get cause you missed out. There is always a lot of potential with a trade system. It always makes the game go longer. Take Team Fortress 2, its old but still feels new. The stuff that gets added all the time makes the game feel new. Plus with the trade system you got people spending money on the stuff all the time. I hate to say it, but a trade system like that here would benefit the game. Trade system = money for DEVS ^_^
ЖFLIRXЖ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users