HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Inferior Selection of Primary Weapons

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Omega22

Omega22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted December 03 2012 - 02:21 AM

You either love em or hate me, I for one hate the primary selection of weapons that are in this game. They are so dismal and seem to be missing something. It feels as if I am firing a toy gun heck even a tommy gun can dish out  some serious damage and get the job done.
Most of the time we pray and hope that we made a hit on the target. How many of us playing hawken are trigger-happy players.

Why must my mech be restricted to two pathetic boring primary guns , why must the game force me to wield ONLY those guns . There should be a more wider selection of primary guns based on the class of mech we use)

But on a serious note, I think who ever designed and thought about these guns is a Genius!!! ,we should all appreciate and learn on how to home our skills using these bad boys (GUNS) after all what’s a Mech game without GUNS !!! and most skilled players in hawken proved to us in game it does not take a gun to win a battle but SKILL !!! . Its fun when you keep dieing and Fun when you keep killing
Hmm makes me wonder y so many of us use abusive language on the chat when being killed or doing the killing…. Frustration !,,,,Irritation ,,,, maybe … end product of  Hawken FUN

I see DeaD HawkeN PilotS and they all are  NooBS !

#2 SunshineSloth

SunshineSloth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationSouth of the Equator, North of the South Pole.

Posted December 03 2012 - 03:23 AM

Balance.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users