HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

MaxKillers

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Roundlay

Roundlay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationTokyo

Posted December 11 2012 - 12:57 AM

Well that escalated quickly.

#22 DER3Z

DER3Z

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationCleveland,Ohio

Posted December 11 2012 - 01:00 AM

hahaha yea........oops......=)

The sole survivor of BSB

Twitching channel

http://www.twitch.tv...eel_brotherhood

Star citizen

https://robertsspace...m/orgs/STARWIND

#23 DER3Z

DER3Z

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationCleveland,Ohio

Posted December 11 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostRoundlay, on December 11 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Well that escalated quickly.

hahaha yea........oops......=)

The sole survivor of BSB

Twitching channel

http://www.twitch.tv...eel_brotherhood

Star citizen

https://robertsspace...m/orgs/STARWIND

#24 KidMaximus

KidMaximus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted December 11 2012 - 03:33 AM

Na its cool the clan thing wasnt working out any ways and non of the members were ever active so yeah and Im just not good at being a leader either so you get the idea.
Posted Image

#25 TazzGo

TazzGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationÉire

Posted December 11 2012 - 05:14 AM

It's all good KidMaximus, don't take it personally or get discouraged, live and learn etc.
Just a bunch of people on the interwebz knocking something, not the first or last time it'll happen.
Apologies if we came across as harsh, but when you are creating something you do need to add something original. A clan message doesn't have to be something along the lines of what BSB have, it could just be a straight forward, "Look I'm looking to start a clan in (insert region) is anyone interested_" Maybe a bit more fleshed out. It can be tougher to put something out there you've put time and effort into, but that's just what you've gotta do :)

Good luck :)
Posted Image

#26 OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  • Locationsomewhere beyond time and space (-5 GMT)

Posted December 11 2012 - 08:46 AM

original work tends to more important when it comes to this sort of thing. with that said no harm done and alway there are other clans out there

because bow ties are cool

#27 OverWolf

OverWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • LocationMy mech, kicking back with fine wine.

Posted December 11 2012 - 09:58 AM

View PostTazzGo, on December 11 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

It's all good KidMaximus, don't take it personally or get discouraged, live and learn etc.
Just a bunch of people on the interwebz knocking something, not the first or last time it'll happen.
Apologies if we came across as harsh, but when you are creating something you do need to add something original. A clan message doesn't have to be something along the lines of what BSB have, it could just be a straight forward, "Look I'm looking to start a clan in (insert region) is anyone interested_" Maybe a bit more fleshed out. It can be tougher to put something out there you've put time and effort into, but that's just what you've gotta do :)

Good luck :)

This man speaks the truth.

And I, too, apologize if we came across as trollers or fuzzy bunnies when we posted in this thread.  The BSB hasn't--nor would I want it to--develop some kind of habit of visiting other clan threads and "sabotaging" them.  It was done in jest.  

I do encourage you to keep involved in the clan area of things, though.  Should you choose to join another, and the clan proves to be worthy of your time and fits your own personal needs, that experience may end up molding you to become an excellent clan leader.
Posted Image
This is the Prelude to a New Revolution
Main Mech: Brawler; Secondary Mech: SharpShooter

#28 Brave_Sir_Robin

Brave_Sir_Robin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationNearby the model of Camelot

Posted December 11 2012 - 12:53 PM

In all seriousness, I apologize if our actions as a clan put you off of trying to continue with the clan. Sometimes, we can take things a bit far for the lulz.

However, you would be inviting this sort of scrutiny when you plagiarize another person's written work. Nothing against you personally, but if you are trying to start a clan down the road again, try and use your own original material. Although the BSB is not upset or anything regarding this, other folks may not take too kindly to this kind of action. What can be worse is that other potential players looking for a clan may not take you seriously at all if they discover that you copied someone else's written materials.

It's better you hear it from us than from another "less than friendly" player or clan. Stay classy!

Posted Image

Need some advice on your next Mech_ Check out this thread!

#29 Conquistador

Conquistador

Holy Roman Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationAt the back of the North Wind

Posted December 11 2012 - 03:29 PM

You black steel folks are super chill. You're apologising to someone who plagiarised your clan's creed. You're being a little too nice if you ask me, but regardless: You've my Respect.

I especially like how you haven't asked for his head on a pike on the forums. And that takes class.

Edited by Conquistador, December 11 2012 - 03:31 PM.

Posted Image

#30 KidMaximus

KidMaximus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted December 11 2012 - 05:00 PM

I'm not hurt or anything guys its alright I just dont like being a leader.
Posted Image

#31 V3RTIGO

V3RTIGO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted December 11 2012 - 09:21 PM

You should really check my origional post, nothing too fancy, just an idea that turned into a reality, and here we all are BSB, or no BSB.

Posted Image

"Humans are not rational, but rationalizing."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users