HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken Comic Book: Aftermath

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted June 28 2011 - 01:47 PM

I was listening to TSFH Corruption and got this plot idea for the Hawken comic book. Enjoy!

New Delhi Military History Archives
Last Updated 9-6-2112

A fascinating view of the eve of the Second Sino-Indian War.
At the time, no one speculated the extent the coming conflict would impoverish the world super powers.

============================

Briefing 3-21-2084
Sino-Indian Border: Chinese Advance
National Enhanced Kernel With Airborne Host
….  ._  .__  _._  .  _.

3 years ago, the abandoned experimental station, Nippon Gateway over Saturn, showed signs of power usage. Japan and the East Asian Union claimed it had not communicated with the NGS in the 30 years it had been vacated.

I ordered Hybrid Artillery Vessel 7 to move in and tap NGS, and it confirmed the EAU's claim. Then without any protocol, a UFO approximately 186 meters in diameter embedded with the remains of Hybrid Eye II exited the NGS portal. HAV 7 detected an energy field trailing behind it that was off the charts. This UFO passed HAV 7 on a trajectory to the EAU Moon Port, oblivious to Earth being in its path. Following India's example, China declared a state of emergency last week and had the entire Tibetan region and the EAU MP evacuated.

Last night, the UFO passed just above the exosphere and thousands of its fragments made landfall, tearing into mountains throughout Tibet and the disputed Western and Eastern sectors. The event left behind a trove of artifacts and a shower of energy well over 9T. The main body of the UFO including HE II plunged into the EAU MP soon afterward and we have yet to hear a decision from Indian Aeronautics and Space Command on the nature of its impending investigation.

Unfortunately, the moon wreckage is no longer our main concern. While Indian scientists anxiously awaited to analyze the UFO samples for the energy source, their convoy was fired on by the Chinese PLAAF. As of 8:00 AM this morning, the Line of Actual Control has shifted below the Eastern Sector due to a Chinese advance through Bhutan's border. India and the South Asian Confederation have threatened lethal retaliation against the Chinese if they do not recede back to the McMahon Line by Thusday.

Why have I tapped into our energy reserves and pulled your team out of cryo today_ Our suspicions have been confirmed. HAV 11 captured footage of the Chinese collecting the major UFO samples in the Eastern Sector. If we send you out to secure key samples before they do, we can prevent them from having a monopoly on what might be revolutionary new source of energy.

As usual, Amesh will provide you with the details of your mission. But before you head out, AH division has an assembly of prototype exoskeletons you might be interested in considering where you're going and what you're up against.

Good luck soldiers.

- Chatur Verma
Air Chief Marsall
H.A.W.K.E.N.

============================

#2 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted July 02 2011 - 12:08 PM

Author: Unknown

Blood boils less than circuits fry. Or so the saying around here goes. A bad excuse to put pilots into contaminated war zones. No one on this side fights of his own free will. We're hostage civilians, prisoners of war, or at worst, drafted recruits from other states. Only the explosive neck braces and the hope for eventual liberty keep us in line. But if I had a clear shot at the mainframe, I'd still take it. Earth has become a barren, dog-eat-dog world, but there's still a few of us who rise above the game.

Rumor has it that our captor in chief is not even human. Don't know how that's possible myself. As far as I remember, the wreckage of 2081 was just that, a wreckage. No mother ship. no alien fleet involved. I suppose now that we are on the losing side of this proxy war with Kuan, we'll find out soon anyway. The dwindling rations are sign enough. Even if it means yet another year in shackles, I can wait.

If you look at the western horizon just before the Sun sets you can catch a glimpse of him. Mars. The old god of war now home to the Free States. Sometimes, you can see a waterfall of lights around his red form. No doubt our captors have begun their final siege.

My wife and daughter are there. I hope they're safe. I won't be able to protect them from the hell that's coming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users