HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Failure to Sync Mech in game lobby

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Unnamed

Unnamed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:20 PM

Once I finally managed to sync my account and get into a game but then when I clicked on the launch button to get in the level it repeatedly gave me an error message saying "Failure to Sync Mech. Please try again."

#2 Usher

Usher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 08:30 PM

servers are being reset as we speak so sit tight for a couple of minutes as they get going again and try to relogin

#3 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 08:49 PM

Ok I am having the same Problem, but my mech that is on the 3D platform is just the "guns and thrusters" all fused into each other.

Anybody else with this Problem_

#4 CottonHill

CottonHill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:43 PM

exact problem im having, on top of the recruit mech coming completely empty, with no ability to add weapons of any sort. had to use a trial mech to play the tutorial.

#5 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostCottonHill, on December 12 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

exact problem im having, on top of the recruit mech coming completely empty, with no ability to add weapons of any sort. had to use a trial mech to play the tutorial.
Well I am glad I am not the only one._.

#6 Tohanz

Tohanz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 12:45 AM

still cant play with my recruit and lv 11 recruit mech just kill me....

#7 STRIVE

STRIVE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 01:55 AM

I haven't had any trouble playing the game itself with a trile version (Rocketeer & Scout) from the mech. shop, but the starting Recruit Assault only appears as the top and arm pieces and those parts that are missing are empty in the body shop menu. Any time I attempt to join a game it fails to sync the mech. I've exited the game and signed back in a couple of times but it remains the same, though I have not tride redownloading the game cliant.
Otherwise and besides that one point, I've enjoyed this game more then I thought I would and best of all have had no problems other then being a complete noob to this kind of game! Grats to the dev. team and thanks for all the hard work you all have put into the game, it's turned out brilliantly to me at least.

#8 Jawdropping

Jawdropping

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostL33TG33K, on December 12 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

Ok I am having the same Problem, but my mech that is on the 3D platform is just the "guns and thrusters" all fused into each other.

Anybody else with this Problem_
Same, I've been playing with the Rocketeer but have no idea what I'm missing with the Assault.

#9 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 14 2012 - 06:48 AM

File a support ticket, but note that this is a known issue. File a support ticket anyway just to make sure that if they need to make a list of names of people affected, you're on it.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#10 YaBaDji

YaBaDji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 07:21 AM

I have the same problem, I've reinstalled the game, but didn't fix the problem :(

I select the Mech and it doesn't show up, and if we try to play selecting it without showing up just get a failure to sycn mech error

Posted Image

#11 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 14 2012 - 07:23 AM

Support ticket.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#12 G0dFather_

G0dFather_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 19 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostL33TG33K, on December 12 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Yup I also have the same problem, installed the game yesterday and go thru the tutorial just fine but now all I can see is thrusters and guns, also in offline training modes I have an invisible and unarmed mech -> can't play :(
Submitted a ticket, too. Hope this can be fixed, I'd love to try out the game!

#13 hendman

hendman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted December 19 2013 - 08:59 AM

View PostG0dFather_, on December 19 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

View PostL33TG33K, on December 12 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Yup I also have the same problem, installed the game yesterday and go thru the tutorial just fine but now all I can see is thrusters and guns, also in offline training modes I have an invisible and unarmed mech -> can't play :(
Submitted a ticket, too. Hope this can be fixed, I'd love to try out the game!

While you are waiting you could try validating your install. Open the launcher and click the little cog icon in the topright.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users