HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Scandinavian players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SToFo

SToFo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 05:26 AM

Well met and greetings. Just thought I'd give a shout out to my Scandinavian brethren here on the forum. I live in Sweden and I want to come in contact with other Scandies who's got equally as much hots for this game as I do. Would be cool if we could gather ourselves here and se if we can get a few games together when the game is released. Ofcourse I'd love to play with people from all over the globe but I do enjoy killing my Viking brethren even more ;) Maybe we could collaborate and sort out a scandinavian dedicated server or several...

Thoughts and ideas_

#2 Per

Per

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 07:38 AM

I just enlisted and I'm very much hoping to get in the beta..

I'm a Swede but currently living in Hungary, so I'm an exiled viking. So, maybe some ping issues but knowing that Scandinavians are good in many games, I look forward trying to take on some other vikings.

#3 Droogie

Droogie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIceland

Posted September 21 2012 - 06:46 AM

Icelander here so technically not Scandinavian. Nordics in general are cool though right_

Edited by Droogie, September 21 2012 - 10:00 AM.

#4 Hel

Hel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationThe Cake, Estonia

Posted September 23 2012 - 06:36 AM

Estonia should also be a Nordic country, we also had vikings for God sake. We have more in common with the Scandinavian countries than with the Balts. Anyway, maybe I'll see you on the battlefield.
Posted Image

#5 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted September 23 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostPer, on September 20 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

I just enlisted and I'm very much hoping to get in the beta..

I'm a Swede but currently living in Hungary, so I'm an exiled viking. So, maybe some ping issues but knowing that Scandinavians are good in many games, I look forward trying to take on some other vikings.
It seems I am the only Hungarian here. Good to know that someone is here even from the same country.

Edited by Houruck, September 24 2012 - 11:15 AM.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#6 Per

Per

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted September 27 2012 - 10:12 PM

I think we are all happy that people are active on the forums, so of course everyone is welcome.
Today in the morning, I went to work and boom... email with the alpha invite... Tonight there will be some serious gaming done :)

#7 Mad_Cobra

Mad_Cobra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hey guys, Norwegian here and im so pumped for this game. The beta is open now..so i gotta go play, never played Hawken before. See you soon again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users