HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Main menu button problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xariez

Xariez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hello! Im a new player of hawken, i gotta say its an AMAZING game, but theres an issue.

Whenever i enter the game i see the Garage as usual, when i click deploy i get somewhat to the main menu i guess, but while im there every button is just grayed out, except Settings, Garage and Deploy.

I just started with playing the game, then i just met it, i know 2 friends of mine playing it, one have the same problem and the other one got everything working. As i only changed the resolution, i guess its not something i changed, could be something i need to change though, not sure.

I relogged to the game but still same bug, so i did 2 attempts, and both had this issue.

I would say the severity of this bug is 5, a major, as its about the main menu buttons which would be fun to be able to access.

I don't got alot of additional notes, i would just want it to get fixed so i can access the friends list and whatever there is there.

My specs are as following :

GFX - Nvidia Geforce GT 240
CPU - Intel Quad Core 2.33GhZ
RAM - 4GB
OS - Windows 7 64-bit
Router - Not sure
Modem - Not sure

Thank you in advance,
/Xariez

#2 Igor_Pawich

Igor_Pawich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:18 AM

Same problem for me. Works sometimes but most of the time greyed out buttons. Can this be a firewall/port issue_

#3 Xariez

Xariez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:52 AM

I got my windows firewall off all the time as i got a Norton firewall, and i doubt that should be it, and as this isnt internet related i wouldnt think its ports either (As its game related, not really internet related) , Not sure though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users