HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Load screen graphics in gameplay when accepting invite from player in match

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 -Tj-

-Tj-

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 10:31 AM

• Summary: Load screen graphic effects appear in gameplay, overriding UI graphics. Occurrs on in-game HUD, between-lives Garage screen, and in post-game score screens. Makes it difficult to play with the constantly-moving numbers and letters on-screen all the time, and makes it impossible to know how much energy is needed in Seige matches.
  • Steps to Reproduce: While in the Garage screen in a match, if a player invite comes from a player already in the same match, clicking "Accept" activates the load screen graphic effects along with an error message like "Server full." Player invite does not delete after "Accept" button is pressed.
  • Frequency: 3 out of 3 attempts.
  • Severity: 5.
  • Additional Notes: I rated it 5 because it's game-breaking. I had a very, very difficult time making educated decisions in Seige mode because I couldn't see the energy bar at the top of the screen, and the graphic effects made it difficult to see incoming enemy fire like grenades. Most of the bottom of the cockpit is covered by the lower black bar. This also occurred in CBE3, and may have occurred in CBE2, if I recall correctly. I did not report it because I couldn't remember what caused it at the time.
  • System Specs: Win 7 64bit, 8GB RAM, Geforce 560 Ti, Linksys router, and Scientific Atlanta cable modem.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users