HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Party / Friend Name and Radar Customizable Colors

Clan Game Patch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Severon

Severon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 11:51 AM

Okay, others have brought up the missing Party system and I think it a given that it will come.

What this post is really about, is I'd like to be able to pick Custom Colors for friends and party members.

I log into a game and I want to team up with my buddy, but it is extremely hard to keep tabs on where he is in the frantic movements of the game.

Additionally, his blip on the radar should match the color I want to make his name... so it stands out for me and we can much more easily coordinate.

Apologies in advance if this has been posted 47 million times before, but I searched and didn't see it, so rather than assume someone posted it, I wanted to involve myself in this terrific community.

Thanks and keep the hits coming, because Hawken is awesome.

#2 Sieker

Sieker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 11:59 AM

100% agree.  The white names are fine for general teammates but its sometimes difficult to read and especially difficult to locate your wingman you run with constantly.  Showing your buddy on Radar would be a HUGE help; hate having to do a 360 looking for the correct hard-to-read white name to appear.  Choosing a color would be nice, but hope to at least see a default name color change for friends.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan, Game, Patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users