HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mech Sync Failure - CR-T Recruit

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KiwiNoob

KiwiNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted December 20 2012 - 06:05 PM

This mech is unplayable. Everytime I try to play it I just get a 'Mech Sync Error'.

The Mech does not display in the garage correctly either. All I can see is a gun floating in mid air without any mech.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Attempt to enter battle with the CR-T Recruit mech
  • Frequency: Always
  • Severity: 4 - I am forced to play 'trial' mechs so am effectively loosing all the xp I am earning.
  • Additional Notes: None
  • System Specs: Win 7 Pro, 4GB Ram, Phenom X4 BE

#2 Beer_Goggles

Beer_Goggles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 21 2012 - 02:41 PM

I was in the closed beta and I had that problem, make a new acount, thats how I solved it or I'd still be wating for fix that I'm sure can be done with just an acount reset...

#3 Sn0wbl1nd

Sn0wbl1nd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 21 2012 - 08:59 PM

having same problem ... cant play the game everytime i go to join a game ... i get MECH SYNC FAILURE and im in the lobby .. no matter what game mode ...reinstalled ..... update drivers .... clean computer no av running ... win firewall off ... all other games play fine on my comp ... uhgg ... this blows =(

specs
win 7 64 ult
16 gigs ram
dual 570 gtx sli
i7 2600 k 4 ghz
2 SSD RAID 0
1100 wat psu

sad mech pilot =(

#4 KiwiNoob

KiwiNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted December 21 2012 - 10:29 PM

If it helps I wonder if it's because the 'tutorial' gives you a bunch of modules (~level 8) your pilot cannot legally use (level 1)_

I'd prefer not to create a new account.

#5 Beer_Goggles

Beer_Goggles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 22 2012 - 03:44 AM

Where you guys in the closed beta__

It's a server side acount issue, it's not client side no matter what you do (tryed everything), the only fix was a new account, I'd still be wating, played 2 rounds last night the CRT-Recruit is really a nice mech.

This game is great

All they have to do to fix it, is reset the accounts that have that problem.

Edited by Beer_Goggles, December 22 2012 - 03:46 AM.

#6 Zion_Wulfspau

Zion_Wulfspau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 24 2012 - 08:08 AM

Problem is don't you lose all the nice stuff you'd have gotten in the closed beta_ I have this same issue. I signed up back in time to play the Alpha test but didn't have a computer that could run the game.

Now that I can play it would such to have to reset and lose anything I might have earned from joining so early on.

#7 Denea

Denea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted December 24 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostKiwiNoob, on December 20 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

This mech is unplayable. Everytime I try to play it I just get a 'Mech Sync Error'.

The Mech does not display in the garage correctly either. All I can see is a gun floating in mid air without any mech.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Attempt to enter battle with the CR-T Recruit mech
  • Frequency: Always
  • Severity: 4 - I am forced to play 'trial' mechs so am effectively loosing all the xp I am earning.
  • Additional Notes: None
  • System Specs: Win 7 Pro, 4GB Ram, Phenom X4 BE

Hi Kiwi,

I had the same issue, and it is a bug. I had to take screenshots of my Mech in the garage, and submit a support ticket. I received a response in about 3-5 hours. They said it would be forwarded on, but they did give me HC to purchase any Mech.

If you haven't yet, submit the ticket, and they'll help you out. Meteor had an awesome support team!

#8 KiwiNoob

KiwiNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted December 29 2012 - 03:15 PM

Thanks Denea, thats exactly what I did too.

I am amazed by the Hawken support team. They turn things around amazingly fast and (so far) always with a really great result.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users