HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Looking for community

Clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ZephyrSouz

ZephyrSouz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 20 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hello im brand new to hawken, looking for a group of players to play occasionally with.

#2 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted December 20 2012 - 10:01 PM

I recommend you join a clan. Black Steel Brotherhood perhaps_
(clicky sig)
VVVVVV
Posted Image

#3 Gumby789

Gumby789

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted December 20 2012 - 10:24 PM

Hello and welcome to the game. The Art of Warfare are building comp teams and casual play teams for both NA and EU. We use use TeamSpeak3 and you can find that server info as well as what we're all about on our main page TAW.net or just click my sig. Once again welcome to the game, you'll be a pro in no time, happy hunting!

Posted Image

|| LTC Gumby | Sentinel | Academy Staff ||

#4 Debaubau

Debaubau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted December 21 2012 - 05:45 AM

I think what Silk is trying to say is that we have an active community full of friendly people, and you can almost find someone on at any time of the day. I'm in US East, but have weird work hours. I can find players on between 7:30 AM and midnight my time any time I check into the Mumble and the game. It's really quite rad.

I suggest checking Black Steel Brotherhood out, and I don't think you'll be disappointed. We'll definitely be worth your time. :)
Posted Image

#5 OMnetra

OMnetra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 22 2012 - 05:52 AM

Any chance I could join up with you guys_ I think I'm a pretty decent player, but lately my stats have been screwed by the fact that I haven't had a really cooperative team to play with.

#6 Fantus_Longhorn

Fantus_Longhorn

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, UK

Posted December 22 2012 - 07:45 AM

View PostOMnetra, on December 22 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Any chance I could join up with you guys_ I think I'm a pretty decent player, but lately my stats have been screwed by the fact that I haven't had a really cooperative team to play with.

Yes! Click on the banner in my sig or go to blacksteelbrotherhooh.enjin.com/enlist

Team work makes a huge difference in this game and you'll definitely find that with us :)

Posted Image

Hawken EMP Youtube Channel ~ Watch Previous Episodes Here

And unto us a clan is born...

"May all our assists be critical and all our kills be stolen. Amen"

#7 Gumby789

Gumby789

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted December 22 2012 - 08:08 AM

View PostOMnetra, on December 22 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Those Pub games will throw your stats off with there random non-teamwork play style. You are always welcome to become a part of The Art of Warfare, as we are looking to put together a Comp team as well as a cas play group that just wants to play more organized pub games.  And like stated above you can drop in on us in on our escapades, TeamSpeak3 info is on the homepage.

Posted Image

|| LTC Gumby | Sentinel | Academy Staff ||

#8 Norofield

Norofield

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted December 22 2012 - 01:40 PM

I will add you to my community we play mostly everything we a building Community 70 plus hit me up and i give you the info

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users