HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

412 - No response from services

Website

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 FoshayFox

FoshayFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBedford, NS

Posted January 25 2013 - 06:25 AM

Just attempting to log into my Hawken account and update, initially had issues logging in. Now when I attempt to update, it's throwing 412 errors.

Also, when I started this topic and tried to add a "Topic Tag", it redirected me back to the main forum page. :blink:

Additionally, when I edit my profile shouldn't it populate what I have already entered_ Not lead me to believe I need to update my profile again_

Edit: Just got a 502 Bad Gateway when attempting to refresh my profile page.

Fox

Edited by FoshayFox, January 25 2013 - 06:28 AM.

#2 robotokom

robotokom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 06:36 AM

It looks like something is not working :(

#3 Akrium

Akrium

Mean Kitty

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted January 25 2013 - 07:25 AM

I cannot log in either. closed game and tried reloading from launcher. launcher is not getting past loading the patcher and it saying it is working... rather ironic.

#4 RedVan

RedVan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 07:33 AM

I'm getting this issue when trying to log in on firefox, but I seem to be able to log in just fine via IE (ick).  I tried clearing cookies and cache, etc... on FF as well...

#5 Xserith

Xserith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 07:47 AM

I'm having the same problem as Akrium...

#6 GunnRdog

GunnRdog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 07:57 AM

Servers must be down today. I wish they'd post a message and let us know what's going on and when they think they'll be back up

#7 MK501

MK501

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted January 25 2013 - 08:04 AM

same for me, took me like 5 mins to manage to log in to the forums as well.

EDIT : while it says servers are online at the top of the page, I can't sync in game, says servers are unavailable....what's going on _

Edited by MK501, January 25 2013 - 08:16 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Farlmeister

Farlmeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 08:29 AM

I'm getting them too, plus no access to the game, the launcher either stalling at the applying patch stage or, if that works then account sync is falling returning the 'server unavailable' message.....have been trying all day and have rebooted pc, changed Hawken acc password and reinstalled Hawken.......damn annoying as was just getting into using the reaper.......

#9 cGstylish

cGstylish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 08:52 AM

This is my first day playing Hawken, and i must say i am already disgusted. Not because of the gameplay, cuz its awesome, but because of how terrible bad this site is and how it keeps giving me error after error. It completely screwed when i was trying to create an account using my main google mail addres, and i was forced to create a second e-mail account just to be able to log in here. I am actually in doubt now about the security this site provides to our personal info, because not only it fails to succesfully send private info, but also it does it wrong. On my other account apparently i am from Afghanistan, and even though i used my e-mail address to log in, my profile says i dont have an e-mail address, wich is stupid because i used it to log in!

As a side note, whats wrong with the in-game prizes_ a simple part for a mech costs like 3000 credits, but a fully equiped mech costs 6000_WTF_ And the matchmaking is completely broken; i was level one fighting against level 24 mechs on my first match! what the foooook_

Its a shame that such a good game (or what it seems like one) is ruined by terrible servers. At least this was my experience with the game. I will probably uninstall it, because i do not trust in the security this site provides. I know its not as important like it is on Battlefield 3, where you use the website to log into the game, but nevertheless, i still cant log on the game, and i-do-not-trust-this-site! A true shame.

Edited by cGstylish, January 25 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#10 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted January 25 2013 - 10:08 AM

I've also seen this err_msg a couple of times today when I was trying to log in the site.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#11 RedVan

RedVan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 12:55 PM

View PostcGstylish, on January 25 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

This is my first day playing Hawken, and i must say i am already disgusted. Not because of the gameplay, cuz its awesome, but because of how terrible bad this site is and how it keeps giving me error after error. It completely screwed when i was trying to create an account using my main google mail addres, and i was forced to create a second e-mail account just to be able to log in here. I am actually in doubt now about the security this site provides to our personal info, because not only it fails to succesfully send private info, but also it does it wrong. On my other account apparently i am from Afghanistan, and even though i used my e-mail address to log in, my profile says i dont have an e-mail address, wich is stupid because i used it to log in!

As a side note, whats wrong with the in-game prizes_ a simple part for a mech costs like 3000 credits, but a fully equiped mech costs 6000_WTF_ And the matchmaking is completely broken; i was level one fighting against level 24 mechs on my first match! what the foooook_

Its a shame that such a good game (or what it seems like one) is ruined by terrible servers. At least this was my experience with the game. I will probably uninstall it, because i do not trust in the security this site provides. I know its not as important like it is on Battlefield 3, where you use the website to log into the game, but nevertheless, i still cant log on the game, and i-do-not-trust-this-site! A true shame.

Don't let this put you off... this is extremely rare.

They had a big patch yesterday, so, you need to expect there to be bugs layin about to squish.

As for matchmaking:
1.  Low population = matchmaking will never work no matter how perfect it is
2.  Matchmaking does not account for mech level, because mech level doesn't mean anything.  It's about a 3% difference between a level 1 and level 25.

#12 FoshayFox

FoshayFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBedford, NS

Posted January 25 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostcGstylish, on January 25 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

I guess when a game is in BETA, you may want to opt-out, if your not willing to roll with the punches.

#13 RedVan

RedVan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 01:05 PM

I'm able to log in fine with FF now

#14 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted January 26 2013 - 06:56 AM

I haven't seen this issue ocurring to me anymore.

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#15 FoshayFox

FoshayFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBedford, NS

Posted January 26 2013 - 11:10 AM

Looks like everything is up and running. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users