HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The Art of Warfare

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 skatcat31

skatcat31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationRocklin, CA

Posted July 11 2012 - 01:36 AM

So we're really excited over here at TAW about Hawken. VERY excited. However while we wait, you're more than welcome to join our over 1000 members in other games that we play. You can find the full list of games at http://TAW.net that we play. We're different than your average clan, and it's lead to stability. We would love to play with you guys.
Fanboys beware: From now on if you start doing it I will ignore the post. Fanboyism ruins conversations the same way religion, science, and politics due. We're here to fawn over hawken, not other things.

#2 Panther Modern

Panther Modern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 27 2012 - 09:20 AM

I like your code of ethics!

I would like to play with you guys. :D

#3 skatcat31

skatcat31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationRocklin, CA

Posted September 07 2012 - 11:41 PM

I was supposed to receive notifications for responses to this thread. Huh. And we'd love to have anyone who wants ot play with us. Fill out an application and come join TAW!
Fanboys beware: From now on if you start doing it I will ignore the post. Fanboyism ruins conversations the same way religion, science, and politics due. We're here to fawn over hawken, not other things.

#4 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted September 16 2012 - 02:53 PM

TAW is old school ... Been around forever.  I remember you guys from the RVS days.
Posted Image

#5 Messatsu

Messatsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted September 16 2012 - 04:55 PM

Let's dominate.

#6 SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted September 16 2012 - 05:13 PM

I will stop by when I have time. I am currently in an old school gaming community with 25-40 year olds who dont put with anything other than fair play. But I am looking for something that is a little more active and a lot more variety in games.

#7 skatcat31

skatcat31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationRocklin, CA

Posted September 16 2012 - 07:50 PM

Then check us out, and yes we're a long standing clan. We also promote fair play(it's in our ToS), and good sportsmanship(recently we banned 20 members for flaming during games, and abusing admin power. We've also sent news to other large clans about them). We'd love for you guys to come check us out. In a few weeks time we'll be trying to do spin up of the game.

#8 OldWolf

OldWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 18 2012 - 09:20 AM

TAW are fantastic !!
I have played ET:QW for over 4 years as TAW member. A lot of fun and new friends !! I do really recommend the Clan ( you could say gaming community, we are reaching 1600 members now ).
I will test Hawken because it reminds me of Mechwarrior, a good old game ! well , not as Old as me ;-)

Cheers friends

#9 skatcat31

skatcat31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationRocklin, CA

Posted September 18 2012 - 09:26 AM

Nice to see ya old wolf. And he's right, we're big, old, and fun duddy fuddies.

#10 Slagathor

Slagathor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted September 18 2012 - 05:57 PM

clan name is ok i guess but how can you coordinate with over a 1000 players seems alittle too big you should have some people branch off into smaller clans. good luck though

#11 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted September 18 2012 - 06:05 PM

View PostSlagathor, on September 18 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

clan name is ok i guess but how can you coordinate with over a 1000 players seems alittle too big you should have some people branch off into smaller clans. good luck though

With proper leadership and organization you can coordinate quite easily.   I doubt all 1000 are for 1 game.  They are most likely spread out across many games and there fore have many leaders for each game.   I also have a large site ... It can be done.  TAW has been doing it for prolly a decade now.
Posted Image

#12 skatcat31

skatcat31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationRocklin, CA

Posted September 18 2012 - 10:42 PM

At least. IIRC we might actually have someone who is approaching 15 years now. And as for how, each game has a small command group that keeps the game players organized and at practice, and reports to a Chain of Command. We're actually quite militant in the way we're organized. We have an Army side, and an Operations Support side. One is games, one is office work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users