HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

So, Any guilds seeking a new member___

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FatnSassy

FatnSassy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted August 31 2012 - 09:45 AM

Looking for a guild to get in with for the release and enventual action stocked life of Hawken. Dont want to be in a hard core guild, but one who desires a good time, some wins, and dedication to playing well, but light hearted enough to enjoy some matches against each other win or lose. Wont divulge a lot about myself, but heres some info you might find interesting;

Played WoW for a while, played as a 70 twink shaman, eventually shifting to 70 twink rogue, was about the best there was (not saying i was the best, but it was hard to find a competent rogue that could take me on without help, that said, i DID fight and lose a few times to a couple better geared and better playing rogues)

Play D2, D3, like both but prefer D2

Play Minecraft, love it ;)

Love to PvP, baisically my calling in games. I prefer the uncharacteristic, chaotic, wild world that is Playing another human and trying to anticipate and best them in a dual.

Friendly. I dont get heated about losses, have played games enough to understand when i get out played and hold no ill feelings when i die constantly. It takes a lot to get me riled and irritated, that said, dont go pushing me around ;)

There are of course a few more things i can talk about on a more personal level if anyone is interested enough to PM me, or Email me. Like i said, just looking for a guild that wants to win, but enjoys just playing the game. LMK guys :)
3-5-12 -> Enlisted to Fight
8-13-12 -> Joined Forums
12-12-12 -> Playing Hawken_

#2 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest midlands brmingham

Posted September 19 2012 - 02:52 PM

come down and join us at K-2 ( RED FOX ) we are a well oild machine of death and distruction where we go you will always now that the RED HOUND has been around leaveing so foot steps behind TLRXGLADIATORX

#3 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:14 PM

Wow ... you need to join Dirt Nap Gaming.

We have a Minecraft server... mc.dirtnapgaming.com

We play most all of the games you listed.

Check us out ...

www.dirtnapgaming.com

Edited by SmaCkexe, September 19 2012 - 07:15 PM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users