HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Holy forum this is pretty.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BBTRekhyt

BBTRekhyt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationKorhol

Posted September 16 2012 - 05:47 PM

I guess this is where I introduce myself and say awesome things about me, buuuuuuuut I'm lazy so I'll just give some loose background information:

I've been following HAWKEN for about a year now, hoping for a replacement or at least a filler for a game some of you here might know: Exteel.

I played the game (Exteel) extensively during the years following beta and prior to its shutdown.  I was a member of Okami, then BeepBeep, then BBT, or Brigade of the Black Twilight. The last in the list is still around; we have a facebook page and everything, and we're a pretty tight group looking to start doing lots of projects in the future involving gaming.

In addition to loathing NC for killing the best third-person mech game I've ever played, I also work on artwork for various people, I go to school full time, and I play Starcraft 2 in most of my free time; I enjoy both theorycrafting and the actual game, though I haven't had much time to actually 1v1 ladder recently.  That said, if I had to compare things like force field placements or macro mechanics to the general skill tiers, I'd put myself about mid-Diamond.

So yeah! Super excited for this game, can't wait to see how things develop!

~BBTRekhyt

#2 KakouOnkei

KakouOnkei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 17 2012 - 03:27 PM

learn to stand on gates TDMer :P

#3 onieyez

onieyez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 24 2012 - 07:15 PM

reks and kanu i'm guessing_

hello ^__^

Edited by onieyez, September 24 2012 - 07:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users