HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

HAWKEN Heads to PAX East 2013

Event News

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted March 19 2013 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image

You won't be able to swing a corded gaming mouse without hitting a HAWKEN game station at PAX East 2013. Meteor Entertainment, along with industry leaders such as ASUS, Logitech, and Machinima will all have HAWKEN matches running throughout the weekend.

Meteor Booth Highlights

Come look for us at booth #1080 to get cool HAWKEN swag and chat with some of the people behind the game. You can play HAWKEN, sign up for the open beta, check out the full-size mech towering over the booth, and get your picture taken wearing a HAWKEN pilot helmet. We'll have:

[*]Twelve Alienware X51 game stations, decked out with Logitech headsets, gaming mice, and G710 gaming keyboards, with graphics optimized on NVIDIA GPUs, playing head-to-head HAWKEN deathmatches.
    [*]Free HAWKEN/Machinima beanies and HAWKEN postcards with codes for 5000 HAWKEN Credits.
    [*]HAWKEN T-shirts and the HAWKEN: Genesis graphic novel on sale.
    [*]Stamps for your Alienware PAX East Scavenger Hunt card at our reception counter.
    [/list]Play HAWKEN with Industry Leaders

Several leaders in the computer gaming industry love HAWKEN so much they're going to let people play the game in their booths as well. Check out everywhere you can play HAWKEN at PAX East:

[*]Six HAWKEN game stations at the ASUS booth (#762). ASUS is also hosting HAWKEN tournaments throughout the weekend and giving away codes for HAWKEN Credits to winners.
      [*]Two HAWKEN game stations at the Logitech booth (#1056). Logitech will also have six more HAWKEN game stations at the PAX East LAN area.
      [*]Four HAWKEN game stations at the Machinima booth (#712/613). Machinima will also be giving away the HAWKEN/Machinima beanies and HAWKEN postcards with codes for free HC.
      [/list]Even More HAWKEN Coolness at PAX East

In addition to all of the places you can play HAWKEN at PAX East, two other industry leaders plan to give away cool HAWKEN stuff and show off how amazing the game looks on their gear.

[*]Gunnar (booth #374) will be giving away HAWKEN swag bags to 20 lucky people throughout the weekend. These bags have HAWKEN hats, iPhone cases, and stickers.
        [*]We Love Fine (booth #593) will be selling HAWKEN T-shirts and handing out HAWKEN postcards with codes for free HC.
        [/list]PAX East HAWKEN Fan Offer

If that's not enough PAX East HAWKEN excitement for you, take a look at the special treat we have for all our PAX East fans (even those who can only be there in spirit) at PlayHAWKEN.com/PAXEast2013

Click here to view the article
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#2 DER3Z

DER3Z

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationCleveland,Ohio

Posted March 19 2013 - 04:29 PM

Jealous....I want to go =(

The sole survivor of BSB

Twitching channel

http://www.twitch.tv...eel_brotherhood

Star citizen

https://robertsspace...m/orgs/STARWIND

#3 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted March 19 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostDER3Z, on March 19 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Jealous....I want to go =(
Imagine my situation, it is on another continent to me. :D

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#4 Rekkr

Rekkr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted March 19 2013 - 05:33 PM

All I want is news on the Mek-Fu controller!

#5 Climatic

Climatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 07:31 AM

Wish.I.Could.Be.There!

Station for Oculus Rift_ **wink wink**

#6 joewardog

joewardog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted March 30 2013 - 02:21 PM

I am glad to say I survived Boston and PAX East.  My compliments to the Hawken team for a great game and a great presence at the convention.  Also, thanks for the beanie and I hope to see you guys again at Prime.
Cry Havoc! and let slip the Dogs of War . . .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event, News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users