HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Quasar HawkenBGM - giveaway & lets make videos (community-project)

Fanart Video Community

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaseSwitch

CaseSwitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted April 02 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hi,

after making of the Quasar Video ( see here ), which was fun, I thought about sharing the track here...but not without something you may give back if you use it. :)

So here's the deal (if anyone is interested):

-You go and grab the MP3 here (removed at 1. May) *
-You make a Hawken-Video and upload it to your favorite video-portal
-You post the link back here in this thread

At start of May I'll make a poll about the best one. I don't care about which type of video you make - it may be a Story-Based, a Dubbed Fan-Fiction like the one of kubikiri ( here ) or a fast-paced one. The focus of the video must be Hawken (gameplay, story, gfx, ...).

I included some info about the track-structure within the info.txt in the ZIP-File for you to see  at once where you are able to fade in/out for shortening the track or loop parts if you want.
The posted track is already a mixdown for usage in a video in mind, so the basic structure should have all it needs to fit a video-track without trouble.

So - if anyone is interested: I'll await your video-links here. If not, no problem, I thought it would be fun. :)

---
* Terms of use (also included in the ZIP)
You are allowed to use this track without written permission if the following conditions are true:
1. You are a member of the community.playhawken.com Site
2. You use this track only as a Soundtrack to a Hawken-related Video (Gameplay or Storytelling)
3. You give credit for this track in the Video (intro, outro or description)
4. You give me at last one chance to frag you in a match if we meet (just kidding ^^)
...and last but not least: you for sure should give credit to all other artworks you use which are not your own.
---

Regards,
-Case

Edited by CaseSwitch, April 30 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#2 Beefsweat

Beefsweat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Locationsan diego, usa

Posted April 02 2013 - 05:34 PM

Man, I'd love to whip up a nice video to this track. It's too bad we don't currently have access to a real spectator mode or camera tools, first person gameplay gets very boring to watch very fast. EDIT: I just reread that and realized that last bit may have come across as insulting, and I certainly did not mean it as such.

Edited by Beefsweat, April 02 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Posted Image

#3 CaseSwitch

CaseSwitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted April 02 2013 - 08:58 PM

hi,

totally agree - i missed spec-mode, too. spectator and the ability to record&replay whole game-sessions (as in Q3...long ago..^^) would be nice - killshots in different angles would be possible, etc.pp.

so we may add these things to the wishlist : some nice ingame-toolings for the community, please. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanart, Video, Community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users