HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

[AUS] Australian

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 LiquidBHK

LiquidBHK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted September 17 2012 - 11:43 PM

Hello all, making this the official Australian Thread!!

Let us know if your Australian, and interested in joining a major upcoming Australian Clan specifically for hawken. We are also recruiting New Zealand & International players! http://aushawken.enjin.com

If you have no interest in joining that's perfectly okay! Feel free to use this thread to talk about general Australian stuff!

#2 Corosive

Corosive

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationQld. Australia

Posted November 08 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hey, another aussie here. I can't get on to play yet, guess I'll have to wait for open beta.
Which server will most of the aussies go to_
Posted Image

#3 Prometheusheir

Prometheusheir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted December 30 2012 - 11:50 AM

G'day.

what server region setting do you get best ping with_  not having a consistent experience at my end.

#4 srmojuze

srmojuze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted March 06 2013 - 07:24 PM

(Edit: see below on how to tell which are AU servers. Just need more :))

Edited by srmojuze, March 07 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#5 aToastfan

aToastfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted March 06 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hey, someone living in NZ here. Totally agree with the aus server deal, it's strange that they got lost in the introduction of a server browser and replaced by servers in Asia.

Myself and a few friends of mine are planning on making an NZ clan, so we can rekindle the historic NZ/Aus rivalry in Hawken ;D All in good fun though! There's a whole bunch of us playing and I'm sure some other NZ players will crop up. I joined drop bears but after a while I thought, with a community this small, more clans would be better.

Mayhaps you Aussie clans could help us out once we get started, redirecting kiwi players to us :P We're keen to get scrimming!
Still working on getting started, but it's definitely in the works.

#6 srmojuze

srmojuze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted March 07 2013 - 06:04 AM

View PostaToastfan, on March 06 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hey, someone living in NZ here. Totally agree with the aus server deal, it's strange that they got lost in the introduction of a server browser and replaced by servers in Asia.

Myself and a few friends of mine are planning on making an NZ clan, so we can rekindle the historic NZ/Aus rivalry in Hawken ;D All in good fun though! There's a whole bunch of us playing and I'm sure some other NZ players will crop up. I joined drop bears but after a while I thought, with a community this small, more clans would be better.

Mayhaps you Aussie clans could help us out once we get started, redirecting kiwi players to us :P We're keen to get scrimming!
Still working on getting started, but it's definitely in the works.

Yup we need some AU/NZ servers then we'll get our trans-tasman game on...! I think in the current merge with the Asia servers there are ~some~ AU servers still in there because last night once or twice I got around 100ms ping. They wouldn't have removed ~all~ the AU servers, it's just that we can't tell now without joining it which are AU and which are Asia servers.

EDIT: SERVER BROWSER SHOWS "oceania-" next to the server name so that seems to be Aust. servers with good pings. Just 4 rooms now though, we need moar... ;)

Edited by srmojuze, March 07 2013 - 07:30 AM.

#7 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted March 07 2013 - 09:51 PM

Is there any way to create a new server of our own if the other 4 lobbies are full_ It would be a good feature...

Anyone who searches Oceana, feel free to add me so we can fill these lobbies as much as possible.

#8 srmojuze

srmojuze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted March 07 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostAims, on March 07 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Is there any way to create a new server of our own if the other 4 lobbies are full_ It would be a good feature...

Anyone who searches Oceana, feel free to add me so we can fill these lobbies as much as possible.

I remember you from last night... (That's what she said!) :lol:

Edited by srmojuze, March 07 2013 - 11:00 PM.

#9 IggyB

IggyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 13 2013 - 03:57 AM

I think what happened after the latest update is absolutely ridiculous. There are absolutely no TDM oceania servers and the two that are available are the wrong game type and always full.

Did the Hakwen crew run out of money_ What happened to those Australian servers_ The common feedback is that everyone is playing on servers with over 250 ping when playing TDM. On any other night before the update I was getting 40-50 on average. I no longer see any of my friends list playing online.

You are losing members Hawken and you are losing the paid members which is the worst case scenario for you. I was myself going to spend money on this game but after the playing experience over the last week or so I certainly will not be throwing it away. Hawken is definitely on the back burner in favour of other titles...

#10 Metalforces

Metalforces

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted August 24 2013 - 02:23 PM

hi all looking for oceanic players to fill lobbys please add me

#11 D1STO

D1STO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted August 26 2013 - 08:58 AM

Hey,

Another Aussie here, need others to play on Oceanic with.
Add me!

cheers

Edited by D1STO, August 26 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#12 JyuVioleGrace

JyuVioleGrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted November 08 2013 - 08:58 PM

Guys, where you at_

#13 SmkFrk

SmkFrk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted November 23 2013 - 06:22 AM

No one in Aus plays Hawken anymore... best <insert however much vanguard cost me> I've ever spent!
Posted Image

#14 Requiem132

Requiem132

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted November 23 2013 - 12:18 PM

One day the drop bears will return.. :( hopefully

Posted Image

[font=comic sans ms', ', cursive]Violent Resolution | -vR. [/font]

[font=comic sans ms', cursive]"When Diplomacy Fails"[/font]
http://vr-gaming.org[font=comic sans ms', cursive] | Multi-Gaming Clan[/font]
[font=comic sans ms', cursive]Looking for Gamers 18+[/font]

#15 GRAYWOLF666

GRAYWOLF666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 18 2014 - 03:07 PM

Any news on the oceanic servers yet_

#16 WantokHero

WantokHero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted January 18 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hi another Aussie. I always check the Oceania servers but nobody in them, we will need to set up a match time and make sure it well published.
Hope we get a player going sick of playing on USA servers with a +300 ping hard to work out what the lead for the lag should be other wise a lot of your legitimate shots are not registered and the hit player benefits.
Good gaming to all

#17 Metalforces

Metalforces

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 28 2014 - 11:35 PM

I have never seen any advertising at all for hawken but you always see other free to play games that advertise like world of tanks,warthunder,world of warplanes.

#18 ED13

ED13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted January 31 2014 - 02:18 AM

Aussie here, haven`t played this in ages. Re-installing it now hahaha :).

#19 Metalforces

Metalforces

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted February 01 2014 - 02:46 AM

hi all oceanic servers back up :D  and running im going to add everyone in this thread hopefully get a game going I will add you in game not on the forum

#20 ED13

ED13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted February 01 2014 - 04:58 AM

Be good to get a game going, even a game of bot wave mode :).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users