HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

"Server not available" Login Failed

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 magnobelem

magnobelem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 19 2013 - 07:43 AM

baixei o jogo beta hawken dia 17/06/13 e quando vou fazer o login dar a seguinte mensagem ( login failed serv not available )  vc pode me ajudar ou conhece alguém que pode me ajudar _ desde já agradeço.

#22 zero4ce

zero4ce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted June 22 2013 - 10:34 AM

Im sorry to say. im kinda glad im not the only one. have never played a single match. lucky for some of you that managed to log in to play.

im in contact with someone at meteor and have tried all the steps of troubleshooting they have given me so far. still not working.

-Confirm if you are the owner of the network. Using Work or School networks may be block by the school or employer.
-Confirm that there are not proxies being used.
-Add exceptions to Windows Firewall and any Antivirus/Security Software installed for HawkenLauncher.exe
-Open Ports 7777, 7787, 7797 on both Windows Firewall and the router.
-Ensure that there are no other applications using those ports (e.g. Media Server)

Tried all of that and it still didnt work and im at home. even by passed router. turned off antivirus. even got a log in from meteor to try. same reply
Server not available

I read in some posts that people in asia are able to play, setting up scheduled matchs. so what makes me so special_ :angry: is this game still on beta or something_ is there a cap for logged players_ for such a cooling looking game this makes me go by polar. :( :angry: :mellow: :huh: ^_^ <_< -_- :rolleyes: :D

i think its time to play some BF3 or something else online like warframe or WOT.

#23 terminatort250

terminatort250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 05 2013 - 07:01 AM

yeah i`m getting this issue today

#24 BabyKeke

BabyKeke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 26 2013 - 09:24 PM

anyone can't resolved ___ we have a GameMaster in here __ or Technical Support __ , In HAWKEN Support really not help https://playhawken.zendesk.com/home

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users