HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Map Idea, with pictures!

Art

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Miserak

Miserak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:56 PM

Hi there! I'm pretty new, but I I love this game already. I am in a game design class for college, and we use a program called Blender, and with this program I created a map for a project. I'm still working on it, but I would like to share it regardless. Please enjoy!

HawkenMap3.png HawkenMap4.png HawkenMap5.png HawkenMap6.png HawkenMap7.png HawkenMap8.png HawkenMap9.png Hawkenmap10.png Hawkenmap10.png HP1.png HP2.png HP3.png HP4.png HP5.png HawkenMap1.png HawkenMap2.png

As you can see, this is a city map, with dark corners, and an overhead highway. I figure one side is urban, the other a little more open with fuel tanks and storage crates. I put in a (poor) mech for scale, and some trucks. The blue circles symbolize jump pads.
As you can see I changed things, so disregard the pictures with the building that has the three/ two tunnels in it.

#2 Diabetus88

Diabetus88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationVancouver WA

Posted May 13 2013 - 05:03 PM

Look fine to me any chance we can get a youtube video of you going through the map that would show it off better _

#3 Miserak

Miserak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 05:17 PM

Can try. I don't have a recording program, but I will probably be making an animation of this map, so I can upload it when I do it. Might take awhile.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Art

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users