HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Login Issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JinD3vil

JinD3vil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 06 2013 - 04:35 PM

I just had an issue where the game refused to login and claimed my password was incorrect. I tried it multiple times and thought it may be an issue with the servers as I know it was the correct and exact password to login and my other information was exact. I came on to the forums to see if there was a possible solution via anyone else experiancing it. As I couldn't find exactly the same issue besides an out of date CBT1 report I thought I should post it up in this thread to hopefully solve it, even if I do manage to get in the game I wanted to at least make a post to ensure it would be picked up if it was an issue.

The problem with that idea was that my account on the site was locked out and wouldn't let me login for around 10 minutes. I presume in some way this was due to the login issues with the game, but can't see how it would be possible as I know the password was exact as I had just closed the game a minute before due to a UI glitch and connection issues to the quick match finder.

Possible other information would have been at the end of the seige match I was just in I was sent back to the main menu. I couldn't read the message, but presume there wasn't enough people or possibly the server shutdown. Thats when I couldn't find any games and then had the UI glitch and had to close the game. I restarted the game and my login e-mail was already on the screen and I just input my password.

I have no other inofrmation on the problem and I can now login. Is there any way my account could have been locked and cause the incorrect password messages_ Otherwise I am at a loss as to the probable cause to this.

#2 hendman

hendman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted June 06 2013 - 04:39 PM

Have a look at this thread: https://community.pl...he-server-down/

#3 SonofHades

SonofHades

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 08 2013 - 11:13 PM

I literally am having the exact same problem right now >:[

#4 SonofHades

SonofHades

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 08 2013 - 11:13 PM

yet somehow I can post here =.=

#5 Jackka

Jackka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 02:01 PM

Edited by Jackka, March 13 2014 - 02:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users