HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

wont let me full screen plus opens in a tiny window that makes the game unplayable

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Travistea

Travistea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 12 2013 - 12:45 AM

when launching the game it wont let me full screen plus opens in a tiny window that makes the game unplayable

Attached Files

#2 OldSalt1945

OldSalt1945

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC area

Posted September 12 2013 - 12:53 PM

Make sure the borderless flag is set to false in HawkenSystemSettings.ini file in C:users<you>My DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGameconfig. I had this same problem and this fixed it. Now for all the other video problems I'm having... :(

#3 Martock

Martock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted September 12 2013 - 01:25 PM

yeah, the above option wont work.  what you need to do is once hawken is open, go in to settings, then in to video settings, and turn off borderless window, and set your resolution. should fix it right up.
Posted Image

#4 Travistea

Travistea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 12 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostMartock, on September 12 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

yeah, the above option wont work.  what you need to do is once hawken is open, go in to settings, then in to video settings, and turn off borderless window, and set your resolution. should fix it right up.

problem is that when hawken is open its window is so small that it is impossible to go to the settings menu or do anything at all completely broken

#5 Travistea

Travistea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 13 2013 - 02:21 AM

i think i found the fix i had to uninstall and re install

#6 AdorableSpoon

AdorableSpoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 13 2013 - 01:06 PM

I fixed this by deleting the config folder in DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGame.

#7 DirtyHarry07

DirtyHarry07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 05:56 AM

View PostOldSalt1945, on September 12 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

Make sure the borderless flag is set to false in HawkenSystemSettings.ini file in C:users<you>My DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGameconfig. I had this same problem and this fixed it. Now for all the other video problems I'm having... :(

Instead of changing the borderless flag, I changed the screen resolution in that file to my screen resolution and it worked perfectly fine, meaning I don't have to re-install the game!

#8 Kurgon

Kurgon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 23 2014 - 05:15 PM

Thanks Oldsalt1945.. changing that window setting worked great! appreciate the support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users