HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hi guys, I did a First Look(Preview)

Video Preview Update Game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MKFreeDom

MKFreeDom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 17 2013 - 01:33 AM

Hey guys, Paul or also known as Spammie but in Hawken sience alpha I go by MKFreeDom, so I came back for the update and because I kinda do youtube video and most of my videos end up on MMOSITE front page I decided to make a first look / preview for the game and before you watch it, a quick warning, I'm not a native english speaker, I'm from Romania and I learned most of my english playing video games.

PS: I just finished to upload the video, Please give it few minutes to Process.

#2 Starrphy

Starrphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted September 17 2013 - 02:35 AM

I was so mad at you for not using your EMP earlier, or that you went 4 vs 1. O_O And not using your ability when you were overheated when you chased that Rocketeer! Jesus xD Well I cannot blame you, you're rather new. :P

But its nice,  some people will benefit from this (as you explained it abit). :) Keep it up!

Edited by Starrphy, September 17 2013 - 02:35 AM.

Can you become my nemesis_..

View PostArccBR, on October 14 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

Yeah, you're like a legend here in the forums, a legend that everybody loves to hate, or that everybody hates to love, depending on the scenario.

#3 MKFreeDom

MKFreeDom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 17 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostStarrphy, on September 17 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

I was so mad at you for not using your EMP earlier, or that you went 4 vs 1. O_O And not using your ability when you were overheated when you chased that Rocketeer! Jesus xD Well I cannot blame you, you're rather new. :P

But its nice,  some people will benefit from this (as you explained it abit). :) Keep it up!
Hehehe as I said I was away sience closed beta, and I also played really well during alpha and beta, I was good enough to pretty much kill a full team by my self but well I lost completly my touch sience then and also let's not forget that everyone was pretty new at that time :)

#4 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted September 17 2013 - 02:42 AM

@Starrphy: He is not that new, considering he has Alpha skin and he registered a year ago.

@MKFreeDom: You have a cool accent. Greetings from Hungary. :)

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#5 MKFreeDom

MKFreeDom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 17 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostHouruck, on September 17 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

@Starrphy: He is not that new, considering he has Alpha skin and he registered a year ago.

@MKFreeDom: You have a cool accent. Greetings from Hungary. :)
Well well , my brother :) BTW guys would help me greatly if you can subscribe to my channel, in the future I promise to make more videos for Hawken like I do for Warframe, Enigma City (Private Server for Drift City) and many other cool games :)

Edited by MKFreeDom, September 17 2013 - 03:45 AM.

#6 MKFreeDom

MKFreeDom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 18 2013 - 12:11 PM

Sorry for double post. Video is up on the front page of http://www.mmosite.com :lol:

#7 PartyTime

PartyTime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Locationeast coast north america

Posted September 18 2013 - 12:48 PM

its good to hear from people who are inexperienced/new to the game mechanics, because potential customers often share the same perspective and that means their happiness is what makes money. on the same hand its wrong to neglect long time customers but newcomers should always feel happy and comfortable, because then they spend money and talk their friends into playing as well, and now because they have friends playing they're having more fun, more likely to spend money, and are more likely to overlook small issues as they pop up because its now a friend activity and this makes invested time much more valuable.  first impressions are everything because you need to keep people active and happy enough until it becomes difficult for them to abandon the time they've invested.

Edited by PartyTime, September 18 2013 - 01:15 PM.

#8 Requiem132

Requiem132

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted September 18 2013 - 01:37 PM

ITS A TRAP
Posted Image

Edited by Requiem132, September 18 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Posted Image

[font=comic sans ms', ', cursive]Violent Resolution | -vR. [/font]

[font=comic sans ms', cursive]"When Diplomacy Fails"[/font]
http://vr-gaming.org[font=comic sans ms', cursive] | Multi-Gaming Clan[/font]
[font=comic sans ms', cursive]Looking for Gamers 18+[/font]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video, Preview, Update, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users