HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Upgrades in Co-op Bot Destruction Nonfunctional

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 waydownLo

waydownLo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 01:48 PM

It may be the case that it is too soon after the Invasion update dropped for this feature to be "on", but it seems as if upgrades are not working in the Co-Op Bot Destruction game mode.

The upgrades are not bound to any keys by default, so I rebound them to "j", "k", and "l". Even after rebinding, none of the upgrades actually worked and no EU was expended. My group and I were able to get to level 10 before our team was killed off, by which time I had the maximum EU available in the C-Class Rocketeer chassis (no EU capacity upgrades). My teammates also reported that they were unable to purchase upgrades in this game mode.

Is this a known issue which will be fixed in a coming hotfix, or was this feature intentionally made unavailable for use_

Thanks! Wonderful update by and large.

Edited by waydownLo, October 29 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#2 darthbob59

darthbob59

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 01:54 PM

Yes, i can confirm that upgrades arent working as well

#3 [HWK]HAGER

[HWK]HAGER

QA Lead

• Adhesive Games
  • 106 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 02:01 PM

Can you try and do the binding from the garage and not while your in co-op_ See if that works.
Richard Hager
AP || Adhesive Games || twitter: @hwkhager

#4 [HWK]Deuy

[HWK]Deuy

Chief Nomadic Trapeze Artist

• Adhesive Games
  • 350 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 02:38 PM

It seems like right now the only workaround is to reset all keybindings to default (just binding the upgrade keys doesn't work), until we can get a proper fix in.  Sorry about that :(

#5 waydownLo

waydownLo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 07:25 PM

View Post[HWK]Deuy, on October 29 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

It seems like right now the only workaround is to reset all keybindings to default (just binding the upgrade keys doesn't work), until we can get a proper fix in.  Sorry about that :(

This worked for me. Thanks for the quick solution.

#6 Kulikov

Kulikov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 11:45 PM

I loaded up tonight with a friend. His upgrades were mapped to 4, 5, 6 and worked normally. Mine were unbound, and even rebinding twice (first to 4,5,6 and then to u i o) I couldn't upgrade between waves or during the score screen, and no EU was subtracted.

#7 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted October 29 2013 - 11:56 PM

Check your HawkenInput.ini file for the following 3 lines.

Bindings=(Name="GBA_CoopUpgrade1",Command="BuyCoopUpgrade ECUC_WeaponDamage",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="GBA_CoopUpgrade2",Command="BuyCoopUpgrade ECUC_MaxArmor",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)
Bindings=(Name="GBA_CoopUpgrade3",Command="BuyCoopUpgrade ECUC_HeatGen",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

full info here:
https://community.pl...ug/#entry377665
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#8 Kulikov

Kulikov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted October 29 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostwaydownLo, on October 29 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

This worked for me. Thanks for the quick solution.

#9 UK_SPAWN

UK_SPAWN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted October 30 2013 - 04:33 AM

if you default the keys, then change them. seems to work I have mine set to 8 9 0 at the moment. you must default the keys first. not just set the bindings. ( I imagine it has something to do with writing stuff to a INI file of some kind or reading it...:S I don't know)

#10 JoeSabba

JoeSabba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted October 30 2013 - 07:50 AM

Hi, this trick works. Please highlight this post for all the pilots! I just played a match but no one knew this workaround...
Invasion is great for me. Wave 9 is terrible.. :P

#11 onehourleft

onehourleft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted October 30 2013 - 10:01 AM

works!

#12 GreyKnight2208

GreyKnight2208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 30 2013 - 03:08 PM

This works, Thank you!

#13 Orphius

Orphius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted February 15 2014 - 11:07 AM

Still not fixed :- (the main prob)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users