HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Can't see my mech in the Garage

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Hawkw00d

Hawkw00d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 05 2013 - 10:45 AM

View PostShadoo, on November 04 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

I just got the game yesterday after hearing all of the good stuff about it from my friends and it just so happens the game got a bug that prevents any gameplay whatsoever until the next update. How convenient.

You can actually register a new account with another email and the game may works, it did for me.

Also, nowhere is it said that we'll have to wait until the next update, we just have to wait until they find a fix for it...

#22 bodebo1

bodebo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 05 2013 - 09:31 PM

I have the same problem

#23 Quickersilence007

Quickersilence007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 14 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostHawkw00d, on November 05 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

View PostShadoo, on November 04 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

I just got the game yesterday after hearing all of the good stuff about it from my friends and it just so happens the game got a bug that prevents any gameplay whatsoever until the next update. How convenient.

You can actually register a new account with another email and the game may works, it did for me.

Also, nowhere is it said that we'll have to wait until the next update, we just have to wait until they find a fix for it...

View Postbodebo1, on November 05 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

I have the same problem

I think for now they're fixing it individually for those who report it(through tickets), so really try sending a ticket with a few details(A few because who knows how many messages they get, it will help reduce the time until you can play for reals) of what you see & you maybe get to play in no time (could take a day or two). I was trying to hint this to Shadoo, I feel your pain though, its a frustrating bug, just hang in there B)  We need more players and this game is awesome!! Good luck all!

#24 Mathies111

Mathies111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 22 2013 - 08:46 AM

Just buy a new mech. Worked for me :)

#25 NateMarx

NateMarx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted December 22 2013 - 01:13 PM

Why in the world would I spend money on a game that claims to be a F2P just to play it_ Its been three days since I've created an account and all I see are still floating guns and no mech at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users