HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Fonts

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ezio

Ezio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationFlorentine

Posted September 22 2012 - 08:00 PM

Whenever I use other fonts it doesn't show the fonts, it only shows the bbcodes. Note this post as an example.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

#2 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA

Posted September 22 2012 - 08:36 PM

I've noticed this as well, everything else seems to work normal

Be sure to click on the emblem below to visit our forums!

Posted Image

One of the five elements that build the Earth, o great creator of flames. The light of salvation that gives birth to life, the light of judgment that punishes evildoers. While bringing peace and stability at the same time, it also destroys the cold and dark misfortune. Fire is the name, sword is the title! Show yourself, swallow thyself, turn it into power!

#3 Prospect

Prospect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted September 22 2012 - 11:52 PM

random font test

Operating System: CPU Type:    CPU Speed:   System Memory:      Video Card Model:
Windows 7 SP1     i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz     3.29 GHz          2 GB   GeForce GT 520

#4 Ezio

Ezio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationFlorentine

Posted September 24 2012 - 06:17 AM

Well that didn't work.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

#5 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted September 25 2012 - 01:03 PM

Doesn't seem like this thread is getting much attention, maybe put it in the support section where maybe a dev would see it_ I dunno, seems like an important problem, lol.

Posted Image

One of the five elements that build the Earth, o great creator of flames. The light of salvation that gives birth to life, the light of judgment that punishes evildoers. While bringing peace and stability at the same time, it also destroys the cold and dark misfortune. Fire is the name, sword is the title! Show yourself, swallow thyself, turn it into power!

#6 Applethief

Applethief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationMiddle of, Nowhere; United States

Posted September 25 2012 - 07:05 PM

i think it might be a browser problem.
Posted Image

#7 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted September 25 2012 - 09:46 PM

I think the font problem might have been dealt with now, this is a test.

Posted Image

#8 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted September 26 2012 - 10:45 AM

The original goal was to prevent users from using other fonts but it'd seem the option toggled in IP Board merely doesn't parse [font] for the main usergroup. Not a great solution. We'll look into something more polished.
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#9 Ezio

Ezio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationFlorentine

Posted September 26 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostScapes, on September 26 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

The original goal was to prevent users from using other fonts but it'd seem the option toggled in IP Board merely doesn't parse [font] for the main usergroup. Not a great solution. We'll look into something more polished.

Alright, seems to have been fixed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users