HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

So are heavy mechs the mechs for people who find video games too difficult_

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted March 23 2014 - 09:49 AM

View PostBazookagofer, on March 20 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

Lol. Not sure if serious or trolling op. Heavy mechs toughest to play well cuz ur more reliant on team.also positioning more important than in other mechs... gosh I cud write an essay about how dumb ur statement was but im writing this on a phone. Dont worry though eventually when u see a turreted c class ull be thinking free kill. Takes some time lewrning game and ull see c class hard to play

Sometimes, you do run into someone who knows how to use a turreted C class really well. And believe me, they are one of the hardest to take down.

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#42 Stingz

Stingz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted March 23 2014 - 04:49 PM

View PostOmegaNull, on March 23 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

Sometimes, you do run into someone who knows how to use a turreted C class really well. And believe me, they are one of the hardest to take down.

You mean Vanguards with a low roof overhead(ex. Front Line Siege AA) with/without a Tech_
Running directly to/from sniper fire means you'll die tired. Taking cover gives (Ke-)Sabot time to reload.
Someone elses data of Hawken gear/mechs | and another one

#43 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 05:33 PM

View PostOmegaNull, on March 23 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

View PostBazookagofer, on March 20 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

Lol. Not sure if serious or trolling op. Heavy mechs toughest to play well cuz ur more reliant on team.also positioning more important than in other mechs... gosh I cud write an essay about how dumb ur statement was but im writing this on a phone. Dont worry though eventually when u see a turreted c class ull be thinking free kill. Takes some time lewrning game and ull see c class hard to play

I can only think of only 2 situations... low ceiling so you can't shoot your TOW or GL over their head and manually detonate or if they got a tech glued behind them. Other than that it not that hard. Especially with air compressor in a A or B class. With C classes it cud be a bit tougher but I fear a C class more without T mode than with it.

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users