HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

User designed content

Community Game Patch Project Update

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TrentGTR

TrentGTR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 04:21 AM

I think it would be good to see some user created maps. It would give the game more replay value.  Just not sure how hard the editor will be to use.

#2 BlueMelon987

BlueMelon987

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia,Singapore

Posted March 13 2014 - 04:53 AM

maybe the Devs could hold competitions  on who can create the best map or mech and they will incorporate it into the game and the guy who wins get something like 5000 meteor credits
Posted Image

#3 plons

plons

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 05:24 AM

yeah an udk template would be nice to start

#4 Duralumi

Duralumi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 07:55 AM

View PostBlueMelon987, on March 13 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:

get something like 5000 meteor credits
That's a relatively paltry sum considering how long the map would be in use for.

20k MC and an exclusive custom camoflague would be much cooler.
After disabling signatures I found my forum-browsing experience had improved marginally.

#5 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 08:41 PM

View PostDuralumi, on March 13 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

View PostBlueMelon987, on March 13 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:

get something like 5000 meteor credits
That's a relatively paltry sum considering how long the map would be in use for.

20k MC and an exclusive custom camoflague would be much cooler.
Custom exclusive global cameo, an amount of MC, a global drone, and an exclusive pilot emblem. Possibly custom. Animated, if possible.

Edited by VocalMagic, March 13 2014 - 08:42 PM.

I'll try shouting it again today: "Saturnine! Saturnine! Stop the spam, Saturnine!"

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#6 TrentGTR

TrentGTR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 11:26 PM

I don't think the devs will give out Meteor credits for free, maybe Hawken Credits but still not many.  I think it would just be good to have more variety and the community to express their creativity.

#7 RunaPanda

RunaPanda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationTrolling you where ever you go :3

Posted March 15 2014 - 12:55 AM

I mentioned something like this a long long time ago. Never got a response from ADH on the idea, as much as it'd be nice to see the lack of response from prior threads shows they may not be open to the idea.
Intel i7 5960X @ 4.7Ghz| DDR4  3200 @ CAS 14|SLIed Quad GTX 980|Kingspec 1TB PCIe SSD/ 4x 3TB HDDs|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer DeathStalker Ultimate|Occulus Rift|3xAsus ROG Swift PG278Q|Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus|Wrapped up in a sexy Corsair Obsidian 900D w/ Custom Laser etching

#8 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted March 16 2014 - 03:19 AM

I did some textures for the OFP, Armed Assault, NASCAR 2003 etc... and i would love to be able to add (for free) my own camo schemes and have my own "shoulder patch" or mech emblem in game, to distinguish us from other mechs of the same class; maybe with developpers suppervision and if they like what we do... they could add it to the game as an artistic donation from the fans. I wouldn't mind to create some pimp camo/paint schemes and logos for the mechs for free ever that they look good enough.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Game, Patch, Project, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users