HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Self Expression

Community Forum Review Screenshot

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationHell-Fires Point Of Origin

Posted March 14 2014 - 05:57 AM

This thread is to show how you feel about your mech. Your number one mech. You know the one you love so much it hurts your heart when the Devs hit it with a nerf and you can't help but want to scream and cry in a corner.....lol The rules are one picture and a link to the one song that best describes your feelings towards that mech. Here is my love.... oops sorry my song and pic......This is the song that best express my feelings towards my Zues   aka  Dirty-Rock-Boy.

meet death with both eyes open.....and a fist full of hell-fires...Long live the Rocketeer ©>~}~~~

#2 DennisKnightPC

DennisKnightPC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted March 14 2014 - 06:21 AM

Please tell me this is ironic_

Posted Image

i7-3770K//32GB RAM//SSD//R9 270X Vapour

#3 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 06:50 AM

View PostDennisKnightPC, on March 14 2014 - 06:21 AM, said:

Please tell me this is ironic_
Never thought about that ...lol funny it is.... but just want to lighten the mood. It seems lately their are to many angry folks fighting each other, wanted a good feelin kind of feel post...lol What is your mech btw and whats the song... don't be shy. Let it be known.
:wub:  Mech=Love and Love=Mech :wub:
meet death with both eyes open.....and a fist full of hell-fires...Long live the Rocketeer ©>~}~~~

#4 HatesYourFace

HatesYourFace

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted March 14 2014 - 07:54 AM

My CRT. I <3 the classics. Everytime someone says the CRT is newb or no good a fairy loses her wings.

Lol was hard to get the link to work right on my phone.

Posted Image
(Not mine specifically but I use the elite skin.)

Edited by HatesYourFace, March 14 2014 - 08:18 AM.

Posted Image

I also play on "PoundSignYoloSwag" (Assault/G2 Assault) and "FriendshipIsMagic" (Rocketeer) But haven't been able to add them to my Sig yet due to computer problems.

#5 Beefsweat

Beefsweat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Locationsan diego, usa

Posted March 14 2014 - 08:26 AM

This song always manages to start playing itself whenever I hop into my good old Bruiser...

edit: replaced with slightly nicer pic

Posted Image

Edited by Beefsweat, March 14 2014 - 10:22 AM.

Posted Image

#6 Ariexe

Ariexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted March 14 2014 - 08:45 AM

View PostBeefsweat, on March 14 2014 - 08:26 AM, said:

Spoiler

I just realized we have the same style mech. I havn't done it yet, but I was planning to give my bruiser the G2 body chasis
Posted Image

#7 Beefsweat

Beefsweat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Locationsan diego, usa

Posted March 14 2014 - 08:51 AM

^ my old bruiser has gone through a lot of refits, for a long time I ran Brommens (assault) & Muller (raider) parts on it so for me the G2 assault body is like an extra elite skin. naturally I've got it adorned in alpha camo too B)

Edited by Beefsweat, March 14 2014 - 08:52 AM.

Posted Image

#8 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 09:21 AM

Face and Beef awesome pics and music...Beef that music makes you wanna do crazy things.....lol love it....

#9 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 11:05 AM

This'll have to do:

<insert image of Raider>
<Insert "The Old Grey Mare" song>

The Raider was my general favorite mech until the first Steam update.  Once they reduced the TTK, gave the quicker/unlimited dodging and increased the overall speed of the game, the Raider just seems too slow and old fashioned to keep up.  I believe the main problem is that they should have decreased the cool-down of the Corsair to match the faster gameplay.  In any given 1 on 1 enemy encounter, there is only time to fire it once - if you don't hit a target with it on the first shot, you will be dead before you ever get a chance to pull the secondary trigger again.  So, I've had to put my beloved old-timer out to pasture.

#10 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted March 14 2014 - 11:15 AM

I have (and quite enjoy, I've to admit that..) great different feelings when I pilot all my owned mechs. I love to pick up one depending on whatever may be happening out there on the battlefield from my garage. I've to state that I own every mech available in the game as for now.

BTW, that guy from the video posted in the OP reminds me of Russel Crowe.. somehow... don't ya_

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#11 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 04:39 PM

View PostStubbornPuppet, on March 14 2014 - 11:05 AM, said:

This'll have to do:

<insert image of Raider>
<Insert "The Old Grey Mare" song>

The Raider was my general favorite mech until the first Steam update.  Once they reduced the TTK, gave the quicker/unlimited dodging and increased the overall speed of the game, the Raider just seems too slow and old fashioned to keep up.  I believe the main problem is that they should have decreased the cool-down of the Corsair to match the faster gameplay.  In any given 1 on 1 enemy encounter, there is only time to fire it once - if you don't hit a target with it on the first shot, you will be dead before you ever get a chance to pull the secondary trigger again.  So, I've had to put my beloved old-timer out to pasture.
:lol: LMGDAO- my my my im so tierd of laughing...LMGDAO :lol: stupid me hits repeat....lol

#12 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted March 15 2014 - 10:03 AM

little scout. :D

Edited by hoghead, March 15 2014 - 10:03 AM.

#13 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted March 15 2014 - 07:28 PM

Nice one Hog!!!... I love this song....
My first time watching the video. I have always heard it on the radio...thanks

Edited by LONEDEADWOLF, March 18 2014 - 10:37 AM.

#14 Vdragon

Vdragon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationWhere you drink red wines, eat long breads, and put a beret on the top of your mech.

Posted March 16 2014 - 12:48 PM

Playing Assault is just like listening to this:

MechPhoto00000.jpg

Edited by Vdragon, March 16 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#15 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted March 16 2014 - 11:09 PM

And in my CR-T and Bruiser:

Any other mech with a Vulcan:

I`ll fix it later.

#16 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted March 18 2014 - 10:46 AM

Aregon, I absolutely love the first one. It is so perfect its insane. Thats a really cool song and i have never heard of it...thanks for sharing..nice one...the second is wild...lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Forum, Review, Screenshot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users