HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Yo, im Badd

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Baddman

Baddman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 01:24 PM

loving the game. having a lot, alot of freezing and crashing issues but its early and im sure it will be resolved.

long time gamer. still new to the PC and particularly online/social gaming. it is a new aspect that i am enjoying. right now, other than a cpl new and a cpl nostalgic 1P Pugames, i am big into DCUO.

Lf to watching this game grow. have fun!

#2 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted March 14 2014 - 01:30 PM

Welcome to the game! I hope you become a better player if you need help for tips and stuff, just pm me!

#3 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted March 14 2014 - 03:48 PM

Welcome to the forums, Pilot!

#4 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted March 14 2014 - 04:40 PM

Welcome to the Hawken!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#5 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 15 2014 - 04:04 AM

Hello and welcome fellow Pilot!
I am part of a Multi race community called the Chaos Vanguard, we have over 300+ members, we have our own team speak 3 server that can host over 500+ people. We have many different divisions for games such as League of legends ,Rust ,Infestation ,Hawken{of course :P} and many more, we are also interested in web development and games developement, we take gamers of any race or player skill and you would be welcome to join in with any of the games we have {or haven't} divisions for :D
If you would like to contact me in game @ bobtron2000 or you could pop onto our team speak 3 server @ ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk
you could also go to our Forums @http://thechaosvangu...ivtr.com/forums
you could also send me a message here through the forum, as i said all races are welcome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users