HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Dedicated Technician - (Community v. The HT) - Forming a Team

Community Event

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted March 15 2014 - 07:35 PM

<<UPDATE>>

Hello fellow Pilots!,

After it was announced in this week's Friday live-stream of the HAWK3N Devs, the idea of facing off in a squad against the creators of this epic game piqued my interest.

Subsequently, I had a realization. I'm not part of a clan, and haven't a group of friends to form a squad with.

That one thing led to another conceptualization: I thought that I could attempt to be picked up by a team, or (somehow) assemble a team myself. ^_^

-

I'm a Level 23 Pilot, and came in with the Nemesis recruits.
Career Stats:

W/L (approx.) 46.%
-
Score/Min (approx.) 213.
-
Kill/Death Ratio: 0.79%

Average Point Ratio (in Team games; majority Siege): 400/800/1100 Pts. (Higher ratio when the team is functioning at peak cooperation.)

(Following a terrible streak of losses in the beginning of my career--while still learning the basics of the in-game mechanics-- my stats are gradually improving.)

My primary class: A-Technician, namely "Somebreezie". (Rank 6.)
I am a dedicated team Technician (and am most prolific in corresponding gamemodes), also enjoying the task of being the morale-booster via chat, and my Helix.
I've learned both styles of defensive Techie and offensive Techie, and thus can do either interchangeably if/when needed.

Good sportsmanship, honor, and teamwork are of great value to me.
A well-coordinated team sharing a sense of combat-evoked camaraderie in the fellowship of a mech squad makes me smile. :)

-

I'm not a pro player, by any stretch, in this newbie state. Merely a growing learner. Regardless, I strive to give my best for the welfare and victory of the team. ~_^

If I left out any important information of note, or you would like to consider me as a teammate, please PM me or post a reply. Thank you!

Edited by Wi2P, March 15 2014 - 09:59 PM.

#2 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted March 16 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hey, if you haven't been chosen already, would you mind forming a team with me_

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users