HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Free Mech Test Drive: Berserker, Raider and Grenadier

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 DubDub

DubDub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted March 21 2014 - 06:02 AM

I already have the Raider, got it the other day... Could someone post up a photo or give details as to what Internals are being used on the test-drive one please_ :)

#22 MingCrusher

MingCrusher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted March 21 2014 - 12:37 PM

DubDub, on March 21 2014 - 06:02 AM, said:

I already have the Raider, got it the other day... Could someone post up a photo or give details as to what Internals are being used on the test-drive one please_ :)

the power surger, the armor fusor and the deflectors

#23 Chocksa

Chocksa

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationDongen, The Netherlands

Posted March 21 2014 - 02:37 PM

View PostAregon, on March 21 2014 - 12:38 AM, said:

View PostChocksa, on March 20 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

View PostAregon, on March 18 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

UMG GRENADER IZ USLES GIV IT BUF PLZ

I am almost thinking this is sarcasm, It has potentially the highest damage output in game and you want it even stronger. I think you just need to practice aiming. It is deadly when you manage to hit with the rev-gl
Did you never realise I may have been joking on what to expect what people would say_

I love my Grenny and I never find it UP or OP, but situational. If you ask the other members of BSB you will see I am quite good in it too.

It's just difficult to recognize sarcasm on a forum, might wanna think about that when you post stuff like that.

#24 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted March 21 2014 - 02:38 PM

View PostChocksa, on March 21 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

I am almost thinking this is sarcasm, It has potentially the highest damage output in game and you want it even stronger. I think you just need to practice aiming. It is deadly when you manage to hit with the rev-gl
Did you never realise I may have been joking on what to expect what people would say_

I love my Grenny and I never find it UP or OP, but situational. If you ask the other members of BSB you will see I am quite good in it too.

It's just difficult to recognize sarcasm on a forum, might wanna think about that when you post stuff like that.
Well, I thought the grammatical failures were good enough indicators, but oh well.
I`ll fix it later.

#25 DubDub

DubDub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted March 21 2014 - 04:02 PM

View PostMingCrusher, on March 21 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Ah - Thanks mate! :D

#26 Hell_Diguner

Hell_Diguner

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted March 21 2014 - 09:11 PM

View PostDubDub, on March 21 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:

View PostMingCrusher, on March 21 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Ah - Thanks mate! :D
It would be nice if we could play with test drive mechs even if we already own that mech outright. I suppose it isn't this way because the XP transfer system wasn't designed to work with already purchased mechs_

#27 XyXly

XyXly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted March 21 2014 - 09:20 PM

View PostChocksa, on March 21 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

I thought it was pretty obvious

#28 IComeFromTF2

IComeFromTF2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 24 2014 - 04:57 PM

Aw, man! I recently got a new hard drive and installed Steam, but Steam downloaded HAWKEN as a .url, making me unable to play HAWKEN! This sucks, but could anyone help_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users