HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The ability to scale the font size.

Alpha Game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saroy

Saroy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted September 27 2012 - 02:27 AM

I often play on a smaller screen with a resolution of 1024x768.

In this resolution font descriptions mechs and weapons is very small. Unreadable.

I propose to introduce the possibility of scaling the font.

#2 Prospect

Prospect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted September 27 2012 - 03:11 AM

Yea this issue has been pointed out on a few threads

Operating System: CPU Type:    CPU Speed:   System Memory:      Video Card Model:
Windows 7 SP1     i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz     3.29 GHz          2 GB   GeForce GT 520

#3 TaylorsContraction

TaylorsContraction

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted April 05 2014 - 10:17 AM

+1

Please for the love of this game, allow us to increase font size substantially. I play 1920x1080 on my TV. Due to the distance at which I'm sitting from the TV I can't read anything at all because the font is so small unless I concentrate pretty hard. I have to walk up to my TV whenver I want to see what weapons and items do. Now a days people have their pc's hooked up to their 50 inch LCD LED TV's (not that mine is so big). I don't know of anyone that still plays on a  27 inch monitor but yeah I'm just harking my point. I have my computer at 150DPI scale just so I can read text but the scaling is off for games and most offer font resizing. I'm aware there's a poll for this and the size issue has 17% vote :(, and I can't cast a vote for whatever reason.

On a total side note in relation to that poll hell yes to a 3rd person view :).

#4 TaylorsContraction

TaylorsContraction

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted April 05 2014 - 10:17 AM

+1

Please for the love of this game, allow us to increase font size substantially. I play 1920x1080 on my TV. Due to the distance at which I'm sitting from the TV I can't read anything at all because the font is so small unless I concentrate pretty hard. I have to walk up to my TV whenver I want to see what weapons and items do. Now a days people have their pc's hooked up to their 50 inch LCD LED TV's (not that mine is so big). I don't know of anyone that still plays on a  27 inch monitor but yeah I'm just harking my point. I have my computer at 150DPI scale just so I can read text but the scaling is off for games and most offer font resizing. I'm aware there's a poll for this and the size issue has 17% vote :(, and I can't cast a vote for whatever reason.

On a total side note in relation to that poll hell yes to a 3rd person view :).

#5 BoompigXD

BoompigXD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted April 05 2014 - 05:48 PM

This thread....

is from 2 years ago.

Thread Necromancy at it's finest

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alpha, Game