HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Advanced triple-Seeker

Game

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Advanced triple-Seeker (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Like this idea_

1. Yes (14 votes [42.42%])

Percentage of vote: 42.42%

2. No (17 votes [51.52%])

Percentage of vote: 51.52%

3. I have an suggestion (2 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 KylarxS

KylarxS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted April 01 2014 - 09:50 PM

View Postcneltym, on April 01 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

what that noob gathered, try to play on rocketeer against really good players, you will realize how much he defective in comparison with other mehs and of seeker from hellfire Now you can dodge almost any position, and markups a long distance to get impossible
open secret roketir bends only noobs

p.s.:sorry bad english

How much rocketeer is defective_ Have you tried playing predator before talking bout how easy it is to dodge_ Missile's can be detonated in mid air which is why it has flexibility and they have high hp with turret mode to defend itself upfront. Try playing predator before you call others noob lol

#42 cneltym

cneltym

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRussia,Siberia

Posted April 01 2014 - 10:41 PM

View PostKylarxS, on April 01 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

Missile's can be detonated in mid air which is why it has flexibility and they have high hp with turret mode to defend itself upfront.
that you are, "detonated in mid air", that  the delusion

Try playing predator before you call others noob lol
try to play a predator against racketeer or racketeer vs. Predator (good predator, not a noob who stands on the site)

maybe you did not know, but earlier the predator was even worse
and certainly will be to bend roketir predator, it's not designed for combat, but for ambushes
sorry for bad english

#43 LarryLaffer

LarryLaffer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationRussia, Chelyabinsk (GMT +5)

Posted April 01 2014 - 10:46 PM

View PostKylarxS, on April 01 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

Missile's can be detonated in mid air which is why it has flexibility and they have high hp with turret mode to defend itself upfront

Umm... are you sure that Hellfire and Seeker missiles can be detonated in mid air_ I played on Rocketeer yesterday and didn't notice any possibility of it. AFAIK only TOW missiles can be detonated in mid air, but Rocketeer doesn't have TOW

Also about turret mode, tbh Rocketeer has the worst turret mode of all C-class. And it's not about numbers. In order to be effective Rocketeer should use all of it's mobility potential. By using turret mode you cut all this potential (reduced ground speed and turn rate, inability to dodge and fly) and also take increased damage from behind, thus become an easy target especially for A-class. Auto lock-on Hellfire feature is absolutely useless.
WolfyFTW's Mindgamer: Hawken videos - the best combat tutorial ever!
Throw away Air Compressor! Be a man!.

#44 Anichkov3

Anichkov3

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationRussia, Lipetsk

Posted April 02 2014 - 01:13 AM

How much rocketeer is defective_ Have you tried playing predator before talking bout how easy it is to dodge_ Missile's can be detonated in mid air which is why it has flexibility and they have high hp with turret mode to defend itself upfront. Try playing predator before you call others noob lol
Reading your words I have the impression that you can not distinguish between a Mechs C-class apart. And for you any heavy mech is Roketeer. And the impression that you're trying to play the Predator as if sitting in Assault or Raider...

#45 KylarxS

KylarxS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted April 02 2014 - 04:04 AM

My apologies for my mistakes >.<

View PostAnichkov3, on April 02 2014 - 01:13 AM, said:

Reading your words I have the impression that you can not distinguish between a Mechs C-class apart. And for you any heavy mech is Roketeer. And the impression that you're trying to play the Predator as if sitting in Assault or Raider...

I actually play predator quite fine...10 kill streak _ No problem with 1v1 also..still not satisfy with it though

Edited by KylarxS, April 02 2014 - 04:32 AM.

#46 Anichkov3

Anichkov3

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationRussia, Lipetsk

Posted April 22 2014 - 09:09 AM

Maybe is really deliver on this weapon Rocketeer 2.0_

#47 cneltym

cneltym

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRussia,Siberia

Posted April 28 2014 - 07:02 AM

cool roki
Posted Image

Edited by cneltym, April 28 2014 - 07:03 AM.

sorry for bad english

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users