HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

PLEASE ADD A LITTLE MORE COLOR MASS TO THE TRIM_

Community Art Announcement Forum Patch Update Project Review Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rehnos

Rehnos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY people! I don't live in the city! I am far from the city, and all I see are trees and mountains.

Posted March 28 2014 - 10:59 AM

I absolutely love how generous this game is! I mean they let you unlock stuff and buy stuff that would normally cost you real money in other games, but all I ask is that you add just a little more color to the trim of the mechs. When I select my color to my mech I barely see the red on him. It's like just these tiny weeny bitty lines. I would so much appreciate if there was just a little bit more color added_ Look I know you gotta make money on your skins, guns, internals, and stuff that other people buy with real money. But if there was just a little bit more color on the mechs I would so very very much appreciate it! Also one more thing, every time I've leveled my mechs up, I'm offered those elite parts of legs, chassis, etc. But when I select them they look cleaner and a little bit different in color to the last parts. I was wondering if those elite parts could keep their color, but still have the same trim color I selected on them. Because I love the look of the elite parts. But they take away my original trim color. Thanks, if you disagree with this post please be courteous and gracious. Don't post all this negative fuzzy bunny that'll just make me, and everyone else who agrees with my post angry.

#2 Audible_Silence

Audible_Silence

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA

Posted March 28 2014 - 12:41 PM

i agree, on some chassis you can barely see the trim no matter what color it is. If i was in a clan, i would assume everyone would have the same color trim, BUT you can barely see it in the garage, let alone in the middle of combat.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Art, Announcement, Forum, Patch, Update, Project, Review, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users