HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Light mechs vs Heavy mechs in a nutshell.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Phantasmo

Phantasmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted April 01 2014 - 04:53 PM

Tired of all the "need more skillz" fuzzy bunny.
  • Launch Hawken, enter a game, move the mouse to the right (or left). Notice how much you turned. Now do it faster.
  • YES, you actually turn much more slowly when you move the mouse faster.
  • When you move the mouse faster, for example, when fighting one of those flying bastards flying over/around you.
  • Flying bastards that need 1 second to dodge 20 meters. Meaning you must turn a 20 meters arc in a second if you want to hit them.
  • WHICH IS SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE THANKS TO THE STUPID TURN CAPS.
  • Yes, that's right. If the light guy is close to you you simply can't hit him. It's not skill. It's plain math.
  • Add: heavy mechs move slower and offer a much bigger hit box: it's way easier to hit a heavy mech.
  • Add: heavy mechs dodge distance is much smaller, meaning most of the time you can't avoid the splash area of TOW, Corsairs, Grenades etc.
  • Light mechs carry the same heavy weapons as heavy mechs, which means the HP difference is not that wide: normally you can take one more TOW than the other light mech. "Effective HP pool" anybody_
  • Light mechs are smaller yet somehow the manage to carry the same amount of internals and items.
WHY THE fuzzy bunny ARE THERE TURNING CAPS IN THE FIRST PLACE_
WHY IS IT SO fuzzy bunny DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SEE THAT BUNNY HOPPING >>>>>>> LARGE HP POOL_

GO PICK A HISTORY BOOK. CHECK  RPG INFANTRY VS TANKS IN CITY COMBAT.

STOP THE "POSITIONING" fuzzy bunny:  IT'S THE FASTER AND MORE MOBILE GUY WHO SETS THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT: PLACE AND DISTANCE.

THE SAME "VETERAN" MORON SAYS "YOU NEED OPEN SPACES" IN ONE THREAD THEN SAYS "YOU NEED CLOSE SPACES"  IN THE OTHER THREAD.

CHECK COLD FACTS: LIGHT MECHS DOMINATE THE GAME. THERE MUST BE A REASON RIGHT_

And the stupid matchmaking fuckshit switched me again when I was winning the game and first in my team.
Seriously fuzzy bunny you, fuzzy bunny you.

fuzzy bunny forum rules too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users