HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Overpowering automatic weapons

Game

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Stingz

Stingz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted April 04 2014 - 02:41 PM

View Postnepacaka, on April 04 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

I Demand:
- increase heat generation (and create it like busrt weapon, a lot of dmg, but not so long)
or
- little increase spread (something to make it less threatening for medium distances)
or
- is banal reduce DPS...i talked about little nerf. not nerf into oblivion. just a little... -1 or -2 DPS

Spread increase is probably the best option, though AR and Vulcan sill needs tweaking.

Spin-up time is killing the use of Vulcan, AR is too close too similar to SMC and Hawkins-RPR.
Running directly to/from sniper fire means you'll die tired. Taking cover gives (Ke-)Sabot time to reload.
Someone elses data of Hawken gear/mechs | and another one

#22 kanamisan

kanamisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostStingz, on April 04 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View Postnepacaka, on April 04 2014 - 02:06 PM, said:

I Demand:
- increase heat generation (and create it like busrt weapon, a lot of dmg, but not so long)
or
- little increase spread (something to make it less threatening for medium distances)
or
- is banal reduce DPS...i talked about little nerf. not nerf into oblivion. just a little... -1 or -2 DPS

Spread increase is probably the best option, though AR and Vulcan sill needs tweaking.

Spin-up time is killing the use of Vulcan, AR is too close too similar to SMC and Hawkins-RPR.
what they could do is make the ar a burst fire weapon, increase the damage but make it heat up a bit more. that would help make it diffrent then the rpr, and the smc can have its spread be worse. though I also think smc could use a bit more falloff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users