HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Casual HAWKEN w/ my partner

Video Game

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 03 2014 - 08:16 AM

Hello HAWKEN community!

I wanted to share my very first HAWKEN video with you guys, it's myself and my girlfriend playing during a Live Stream on Twitch.tv from a few weeks ago actually (I haven't had time to play much recently as I've been working lots).  We started things off with Co-Op mode so Angie could get familiar with the controls before we attempted to take on human opponents.

These videos are not "montage" type stuff, we are NOT MLG level players, we are just some casual gamers, and I enjoy sharing experiences, so please excuse any noob stuff :)

I've already got 4 more videos edited and ready to go, but I'm staggering them every other day, so there's another one coming on 4/4, then 4/6, 4/8, etc.

I hope you enjoy :)

#2 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 06:17 AM

4/4 video is live, I figure I'll share it here since I'm only cluttering my own thread :D  I won't bug you guys about EVERY video, but maybe the first few :P

I might be biased, but I really enjoyed how good the outro came out in this video, used 50% speed animation of wave 10 boss (the sumo guy) and I think it came out REALLY nicely actually

Edited by FakeGhostPirate, April 04 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#3 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 08 2014 - 06:23 AM

2 new episodes!  Ep. 3 is a bit short so I decided to hold on linking it once Ep. 4 was live :)

#4 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 10 2014 - 06:29 AM

new video is up!

:)

#5 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 12 2014 - 09:45 AM

another episode :)

#6 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 12 2014 - 09:05 PM

some more shameless self promotion:

in case you guys didn't realize I stream HAWKEN when I play, and I plan to be playing much more, so if you're interested in that sort of thing head over to my Twitch at www.twitch.tv/fakeghostpirate and hit the Follow button and it will email you when I stream!  I've seen a few of you from the forums on Twitch already (mainly Wi2p, that guy is everywhere) so if you're looking for another HAWKEN stream to watch look no further!  In case it's not already obvious I'm a casual player with short bursts of skill :P

#7 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 14 2014 - 08:02 AM

had some people come out to the stream last night and chat!  not sure if people from the forum or not but had a great time upgrading my bruiser and getting my butt kicked in the process :D

new episode is up too!

#8 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted April 17 2014 - 12:10 PM

View PostFakeGhostPirate, on April 12 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

some more shameless self promotion:

in case you guys didn't realize I stream HAWKEN when I play, and I plan to be playing much more, so if you're interested in that sort of thing head over to my Twitch at www.twitch.tv/fakeghostpirate and hit the Follow button and it will email you when I stream!  I've seen a few of you from the forums on Twitch already (mainly Wi2p, that guy is everywhere) so if you're looking for another HAWKEN stream to watch look no further!  In case it's not already obvious I'm a casual player with short bursts of skill :P

I enjoy the forums and a few HAWKEN Twitch streams, I admit. I would've liked to come, but I was away then. Looks like you had a fine time, though! ;)

#9 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 17 2014 - 03:18 PM

View PostWi2P, on April 17 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

I enjoy the forums and a few HAWKEN Twitch streams, I admit. I would've liked to come, but I was away then. Looks like you had a fine time, though! ;)

yep, ever since getting the Bruiser it's been a bit more popular, I went 13-1 yesterday at some point, but I don't think it was because I'm that good, just I got enemies who were that new :D

I grabbed the assault yesterday too, but will continue to use Bruiser so I can get enough HC to upgrade my assault.  I think next purchase will be technician so I can help a bit more.  My HAWKEN addiction is becoming serious lol

#10 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 20 2014 - 12:44 PM

I'm still pumping out videos every other day!  My addiction to HAWKEN is reaching critical mass and I might even need to just start a new channel because of it!  I've got three more that have come out in the last 4 days, I believe they are all from the same stream actually.  Still using the recruit in these vids, will be seeing lots of bruiser soon, have some NICE footage from the other night :D

#11 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 23 2014 - 06:15 PM

just an update on things regarding my hawken videos, my channel is mainly focused on racing games, and I'm clearly not getting tired of hawken, so I'm making a whole new channel for me to feature non-racing game videos with my girlfriend Angie who will also be uploading/streaming.  I've got 4 or 5 more hawken videos ready to go but we're still working on the launch of the channel, so I'm expecting episode 11 will go live on monday the 28th, or so :)  Also I'm going to be doing my first montage video!  really looking forward to the challenge, it will feature footage from my Bruiser which I'm enjoying very much

#12 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 28 2014 - 12:59 PM

aaaaand finally the new channel is up and running!  first video is of course hawken, and it just went live!  massive thanks to pelax for the art for the thumbnail.  the new channel will have videos every 1-2 days (we're shooting for every day) and much of it will be hawken as I've got HOURS of footage still unused.

#13 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted May 02 2014 - 12:44 PM

Two more videos!  Episode 12 is a Co-Op video showing waves 15, 20, 24, and 25.  Episode 13 is TDM and has a nice rampage at the end, made sweeter by the dominance of the opposing team at the start of the match lol

both episodes I'm using the Recruit, very soon will have the Bruiser in my videos however.

#14 FakeGhostPirate

FakeGhostPirate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted May 14 2014 - 05:26 AM

sorry for the lack of updates, I've been ULTRA busy recently, working two jobs at 60 hours a week and writing two articles a week for iRacing News is unfortunately effecting my HAWKEN :(

I have my first video with the Bruiser, however!  and wanted to share that really quick.  I've since completely fallen in love with this mech, and really hoping to see a Class A G2 Bruiser in the future... with hellfires :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users