HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

How to play the Reaper effectively_

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sadistic_Dentist

Sadistic_Dentist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationPoland/Polska

Posted April 06 2014 - 07:09 AM

I now that Reaper is a sniper, but when I try to snipe, the damage dealt by KE-SABOT is just to low to take down an opponent quickly. What should I do to play the Reaper more effectively_
WoT: P2W, NEVER MOOOOREEEE!!!
WT: Nice game, tanks finally implemented!
MWO: P2W, movement is fuzzybunnied up
HAWKEN: Great game, but crashes sometimes

#2 kanamisan

kanamisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted April 06 2014 - 07:48 AM

the reaper is by no means a sniper, it is instead much more of a marksman,  you cover your team with in combat range and move with them, you dont camp in diffrent spots,  your not ment to kill mechs from full hp, your meant to poke them over and over again until they ether back off or die. basicly your ranged suppression, but you can still get into cqc and be mostly fine

just think with your team, stay only 50 odd meters behind your team at most and keep the fire on ether dangrous and exposed mechs like the zerker, assult/crt, and scout, or wounded mechs, always try to focus fire on what your team is shooting so that they die faster and remember your about the dpm, not the burst (as odd as it sounds) dont snipe unless you want to counter snipe a sniper, but for the most part, that should be the suppression classes job, (bruser and rocketier) in tdm, always stick with your team, in ma, work with your team to hold silos especialy if you have a class c also guarding the base as well. you dont have to be on the base, just in range of the major approches. for seige, just go to the aa and shoot anyone who trys to go near it. in some cases when attacking the aa, and its contoled by the other team, you can act to suppress some of them, but you need to keep shooting at people on the aa and helping your team keep it under control. anyway. hope this helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users